Davide Ekin-Su split

It’s over! Davide and Ekin-Su have split 11 months after winning Love Island

Nobody speak to me

Love Island 2022 winners and fan faves Davide Sanclimenti and Ekin-Su have officially split, with Davide announcing the break up on his Instagram.

Davide said “Ekin-Su and I are no longer together. I am grateful for the memories and opportunities we shared together and I wish her nothing but the best. I would like for everybody to respect this decision during this difficult time. I will continue to support Ekin in anyway possible.”

Ekin-Su is yet to comment on the breakup as of yet, but the news comes as she holidays in Bodrum, Turkey. The couple recently attended the Indiana Jones premiere where they looked loved up, but sources close to the couple have said things have been not going great for a while.

Speaking to The Sun, an insider said “They haven’t been getting along for quite some time and they really tried to make it work, but despite their best efforts, they’ve decided to call it quits.”

There has also been rumours that Ekin-Su wanted to move back to Turkey, with the Love Island winner saying “I would actually love to go back to Turkey at some point and reconnect with some old agencies out there, who I was in a soap with,” last month.

As a die hard Ekin-Su and Davide fan, I’m taking their split hard – this is a break up I did not need. Nobody speak to me!

Love Island 2023 is on ITV2 and ITVX. For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.