Paige Turley Love Island return

Former winner Paige Turley says she would ‘never’ return to Love Island as it ‘scarred’ her

‘It’s so savage’

Former Love Island winner Paige Turley has said she would never return to the villa, dubbing it as “savage”.

In the last couple of years former Islanders have returned as bombshells, including Adam Collard, Jessie Wynter and now Kady McDermott.

When asked if she would ever think about returning to the villa, Paige said she would “never” do it again because it “scarred” her, despite it being “the best experience”.

“I wouldn’t do it again, purely because of the challenges,” she told OK! Magazine. “They’ve left me scarred for a long time. But it was also the best experience and a once in a lifetime opportunity. Even things like not having your phone was so liberating.”

Paige was the first winner of winter Love Island, alongside Finley Tapp. The pair were together for three and a half years before splitting up.

Opening up about the breakup, Paige said: “It has obviously been tough. I’ve only ever been in this world of fame with him so it’s been difficult in both personal and professional ways. It feels a bit like I’ve lost the left side of me.”

Paige insisted the pair are “still really good friends” and they keep in touch with one another. The former winner explained that they “drifted apart” and face a lot of challenges over lockdown and eventually realised it was time to call it a day on their relationship.

Paige is now focusing on her singing career and has just released a new single called Lonely Tonight, with Leon Taro.

Love Island 2023 is on ITV2 and ITVX. For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.