From peak MIC drama to marriage and kids: The wild transformations of the Watson sisters

Why is everyone getting up in my grill?

It’s been a long, long time since the Watson sisters were wreaking havoc on Made in Chelsea. Back in the day, Lucy was famously one of the most forward and straight-talking cast members of all time, and Tiff would always make sure she placed herself firmly in the centre of everyone’s gossip.

But now, the girls have really done a 180. They’re fully settled down, both now with longterm partners, and Tiff is expecting her first baby. Life comes at you fast!

So, from having people getting up in their grill, to now getting married – here’s how the lives of the Watson sisters have completely transformed since their time on Made in Chelsea.

The Watson sisters were at the centre of some of the biggest dramas Made in Chelsea has ever seen

Lucy Watson has been around since (very nearly) the start Made in Chelsea, joining all the way back in 2012. Her sister, Tiffany, joined the cast two years later, in 2014.

When I grow up, I want to be able to eye-roll the way Lucy Watson used to eye-roll. Looking back, she was an icon and the world truly didn’t deserve her one-liners and impeccable ability to bring chaos to every situation.

She said to hell with the patriarchy, after straight up being called “easy” by her fellow cast members for DARING talk to more than one boy at a time. She took no prisoners, and I can still hear her as she asks “why is everyone getting up in my grill?” Art.

Tiffany’s biggest storyline in Made in Chelsea, can you believe it, was all the way back when she dated Sam Thompson. For a brief period, they were love’s young dream after hooking up in 2014.

But then it all came out Sam had kissed someone else, and then so had Tiff. They gave it another go, only for Steph to take it upon herself to effectively blackmail Tiff into telling the truth about her “kiss” after she felt left out by the girls during a trip to The Maldives. Weird.

Tiff then admitted she hadn’t just kissed someone in Hong Kong, she actually slept with them, so Sam ended the relationship. Then they got back together. And then they broke up again and went on a break. Sam hooked up with Tiff’s friend Mimi, which probably wasn’t his best idea. Yikes all round!

The Watson girls looked totally different when they were on the show to how they do now, too. Talk about major glow ups!

Lucy’s lips look much fuller now, but she’s always said that’s down to makeup and how she poses, and has said she’s never had work done. Tiff however has said she has had lip filler.

The Watson sisters when they appeared on Made in Chelsea, Lucy Watson, Tiffany Watson

via E4

And now, The Watson sisters have both embraced a new chapter in life

Lucy Watson left Made in Chelsea in 2016, after a huge argument with Steph Pratt. She revealed she left the show so she and boyfriend James Dunmore, who she met on set in 2015, could enjoy their relationship in peace. Lucy described their relationship as love at first sight, and the couple moved in together in 2017.

In 2020, Lucy announced James had proposed to her on their holiday in Greece, where he popped the question on a yacht with champagne. They tied the knot in September 2021, at a ceremony that was also held in Greece.

Lucy is now an entrepreneur. She runs two businesses – a sustainable underwear brand, and a jewellery brand. Post Made in Chelsea, the Watson sisters also launched a vegan restaurant together, but that folded.

Tell Your Friends ended in 2020, two years after being launched. “We had two wonderful years at our Parsons Green home, and couldn’t have done any of it without our fantastic, loyal customers and dedicated team of staff,” they said in a statement at the time.

Both Watson sisters are settling down now, as Tiff also announced her engagement after her sister. In a picture from a romantic trip to Paris, she confirmed the happy news with her footballer other half, Cameron McGeehan. The couple were first believed to be dating in summer 2020 and moved in together in early 2021.

They got married at St Michael and All Angels Church in Pirbright, Surrey in May 2022. Made in Chelsea stars Sophie Habboo, Jaime Laing, Emily Blackwell, Ruby Adler, Julius Cowdrey and Melissa Tattam were among the guests. Olivia Bentley was one of Tiff’s bridesmaids.

Tiff has since announced she is expecting her first child. In February 2023 the couple said they have a baby due later on this year.

Tiff has a podcast with MIC co-star Nicola Hughes, and splits her time between London and Bruges – as her husband currently plays as midfielder for Belgian First Division A club Oostende.

For all the latest reality TV and entertainment news and gossip, like Pop Culture Shrine on Facebook