These are the current Made in Chelsea cast members who are millionaires

Alexa, define ‘living the dream’

Made in Chelsea is our favourite show about rich people being rich. And whilst it’s no secret the cast members come from wealthy families and have huge net worths and fortunes behind them, not all of the current Made in Chelsea bunch are millionaires themselves.

Only an elite few have made their own millions and are on the show now. Yes, in the past the series has been home to some mega wealthy faces, but there are constantly new people being added to the lineup now, and these newbies aren’t quite there yet. So, who are the richest of the recent cohort? Here are all the current members of the Made in Chelsea cast who are millionaires. Read and weep.

Julius Cowdrey

Net worth: £1million

The current Made in Chelsea cast members who are millionaires

via Instagram @jlcowdrey

Ok, I’m actually a little surprised that kicking off the current Made in Chelsea cast members who are millionaires is Julius. But yes, he reportedly has a net worth of £1million – well I never!! He has worked as a singer, songwriter and record producer and is now back on the show.

Sam Thompson

Net worth: £1million

via Instagram @samthompsonuk

Since appearing on Made in Chelsea, Sam Thompson is now a household reality name. He’s on every panel TV show, guest stars on loads of reality shows and also has a podcast. He’s been on Celebrity Big Brother, Celebs Go Dating and The Celebrity Circle.

Olivia Bentley

Net worth: £1.1million

via Instagram @oliviabentleyk

Olivia Bentley is one of the most notable cast members of the show and has also appeared on Celebs Go Dating, too. Olivia has a career as well as Made in Chelsea, as a nude photographer. She also does a lot of work on the side as a social media influencer. Her Instagram contains a lot of adverts and collabs with brands such as Love Honey, health and vitamin brands and jewellery and perfume companies. According to WeThrift, her net worth is estimated around the £1.1million mark.

Sam Prince

Net worth: £1.5million

via Instagram @samjprince

Sam Prince is a business owner and influencer when he’s not at champagne parties on MIC or making TikToks about Julius. One of his businesses is a sustainable brand called Forager Health, which sells functional products such as teas, with targeted health benefits.

Victoria Baker-Harber

Net worth: £1.5million

via Instagram @victoriabh

Victoria is mega posh, and we love her for it. According to Spear’s Magazine, she has a net worth of a huge £1.5million. She’s been on the show since the very first episode, and still occasionally appears – mostly alongside Mark-Francis. Prior to Made in Chelsea, Victoria worked for luxury brand Elle en Jette as a swimwear designer. As well as a residence in Chelsea, Victoria has a holiday home in the Bahamas.

Verity Bowditch

Net worth: £1.9million

via Instagram @veritybowditch

Ok, Verity is rich rich?! She has made most of her money through her own vegan food company, called Clean Kitchen Club. She’s the co-founder of the brand with Mikey Pearce, which has an aim of bringing plant based to the mainstream. The company has sites in Soho, Camdem, Battersea Power Station and Notting Hill. Alongside this, Verity is a pilates instructor and hosts her own class called Pilates with Verity Bowditch.

Mark-Francis Vandelli

Net worth: £2million

via Instagram @markvandelli

Mark-Francis is one of the poshest people to grace this planet, let alone Chelsea. He inherited some of his mother’s huge fortune and owns a French antiques business in Paris. His parents are Russian princess Diane Boulting-Casserley Vandelli, a millionaire socialite who was a Yves Saint-Laurent model in the ’70s and ’80s, and former Italian industrialist, Marzio Vandelli.

Mark Francis’ Paris business supplies jewellery to Chanel, Tom Ford and others. He was also an editor for Insider and has written features for OK! Magazine.

Emily Blackwell

Net worth: £2.3million

via Instagram @emily.blackwell_

Emily is a current Made in Chelsea cast member who is doing very well for herself. She is a model and is also the director of her own lingerie company, UYC London.

Sophie ‘Habbs’ Habboo

Net worth: £3million

via Instagram @habboosophie

Sophie Hermann has been a cast regular on Made in Chelsea for a while now, and works as an influencer and brand partner. She also has co-founded a swimwear company, called Gi-swim, with her sister, has her own jewellery collection and is a podcast host. Sophie is believed to have a net worth of around £3million – making her one of the richest cast members at the moment.

Sophie Hermann

Net worth: £3.5million

via Instagram @sophiehermann

Sophie is one of Made in Chelsea’s most well known heirs, with mega rich and influential family members. She is the heir to Mustang jeans – her grandmother, Luise Hermann, is the founder of the company. Her father, Dieter Hermann, is a successful business consultant and Sophie’s step mum is German actress Uschi Glas. Sophie’s family is worth around £14million.

However, Sophie has earned a lot of her money herself. She is a fashion designer and social media influencer. She also recently appeared on Celebs Go Dating.

Ollie Locke

Net worth: £7million

via Instagram @ollielockeworld

Ollie Locke is officially the richest person who is still in the Made in Chelsea cast, well establishing his millionaire status. Since becoming one of our fav Chelsea names, Ollie hasn’t left our TV screens. He’s also become an author, starred in a movie and launched his own dating app. In 2017, Ollie Locke co-founded the dating app Chappy. The app has the aim of being to improve the dating app scene for gay men, and expand further from centring purely around sex. He sold the app later the same year for £1m.