Made in Chelsea babies: These are all the cast members who have children

Millie Mackintosh is expecting her second!

Made in Chelsea’s Millie Mackintosh is expecting her second child with co-star Hugo Taylor, bad-boy Spencer is now settled down with two, and Victoria Baker-Harber managed to give birth without any of us knowing. But these couples and cast members aren’t the first to bless the world with a new generation of Made in Chelsea babies.

There are a few members of the iconic Made in Chelsea cast that have gone on to have children. Some of these faces are very well known, and a few of them you’ve definitely forgotten ever appeared on the show.

Here are all the Made in Chelsea babies:

Mille Mackintosh and Hugo Taylor

Millie Mackintosh and Hugo Taylor are the latest Made in Chelsea couple who have a second baby on the way.  Last year, Millie gave birth to a baby girl with fellow MIC cast member and her husband, Hugo Taylor. The couple said they are delighted to make the announcement and want to thank the staff who looked after them.

Made in Chelsea, babies, Millie Mackintosh, Hugo Taylor, children

via Instagram @milliemackintosh

They said: “We are delighted to announce the arrival of our darling girl who arrived on Friday 1 May at 1:21pm, weighing a very healthy seven pounds. We are eternally grateful to the doctors, nurses and midwives for taking such good care of us. Mum and baby are both doing incredibly well and we are looking forward to bringing our daughter home and spending time together as a family.”

They announced Mille was pregnant with their first child, Sienna, last November. Millie posted the news on Instagram, saying: “So excited to announce that we’re expecting!!!” And now, they’ve announced they have a second on the way. Millie posted a cute picture of the three of them on Instagram with another baby scan. In another post, she added: “We are so excited to announce that Sienna is going to be a big sister! I couldn’t keep this to myself for much longer and I’m running out of ways to hide my bump! Baby 2 is due later this year.”

via Instagram @milliemackintosh

Hugo and Millie have been married since June 2018.

Tabitha Willett

Tabitha Willett joined the Made in Chelsea cast for the Croatia special. She announced she was expecting her first child in January 2019 and gave birth in June of that year.

Made in Chelsea babies, Made in Chelsea, baby, pregnant, children, daughter, son, Millie Mackintosh, Hugo Taylor, Tabitha Willett

Tabitha on Made in Chelsea with her baby

She posted a picture of her baby on Instagram captioned: “Ottilie Gwendoline Rose Carruthers 14.06.2019”. She now regularly posts photos of the baby online, and who came blame her, Ottilie is super cute.

Funda Önal

Back in 2018, MIC cameo appearance queen Funda announced she was having a baby with Scott Sullivan. Scott has also dated Katie Price and Made in Chelsea’s Caggie Dunlop.

Made in Chelsea babies, Made in Chelsea, baby, pregnant, children, daughter, son, Millie Mackintosh, Hugo Taylor, Funda Onal

via Instagram @fundaonal

Funda and Scott have been married since August 2017.

Spencer Matthews

Spencer Matthews has a son and a daughter with his wife Vogue Williams.

Spencer Matthews, Vogue Williams, children, baby, babies, daughter, son

via Instagram @spencermatthews

They announced their engagement in February 2018 and then married at his family’s Glen Affric Estate in June 2018. The couple had their son, Theodore Frederick Michael Matthews, on 5th September 2018. He was born in Chelsea and Westminster hospital.

They welcomed their daughter, Gigi Margaux Matthews, in summer 2020. Speaking to Hello! magazine about becoming parents for the second time, Spencer said: “Life is just wonderful. There really couldn’t be more love in our house right now.”

Binky Felstead and Josh ‘JP’ Patterson

Binky and her Made in Chelsea co-star Josh “JP” Patterson have a baby girl called India. However the pair split up in 2018, deciding it would unfair on India for them to stay together given the problems they were having.

Made in Chelsea babies, Made in Chelsea, baby, pregnant, children, daughter, son, Binky Felstead, Josh Patterson, JP

via Instagram @binkyfelstead

Since having her baby, Binky has gone full scale mummy mode. She’s founded a wellness and fitness retreat for mums called The Mummy Tribe. Binky’s Instagram is 99 per cent baby pictures these days.

Binky Felstead and Max Darnton

After suffering a miscarriage in 2020, Binky announced she is expecting her second child – a baby boy. She posted a picture of herself, fiancee Max, and her daughter India holding a baby scan captioned: “BIG SISTER ALERT!!! We are so thankful and excited that our family will be growing in 2021! India gets her new title of ‘Big Sister’… which she’s already very proud of! 2020 has been a real personal rollercoaster with some huge ups and some lows. We are so excited, happy and thankful for what is to come! Here’s to 2021.”

The baby was born on June 4th 2021, and Binky announced the news on Instagram with a picture of her, Max and the baby at London’s Lindo Wing.

via Instagram @binkyfelstead

Binky and Max got engaged in September 2020, after just over a year and a half together.

Cheska Hull

Francesca Hull was an OG Made in Chelsea girl, appearing on the show since series one in 2011 until 2014. She’s now a single mum, having given birth to her son Charlie in November 2017. Cheska broke up with Charlie’s dad, Tom Huggett, in February of the same year.

Made in Chelsea babies, Made in Chelsea, baby, pregnant, children, daughter, son, Cheska Hull

via Instagram @cheskahull

When she announced her baby news she posted on Instagram saying: “BABY HULL HAS ARRIVED. Welcome to the world my beautiful little soldier – Charlie Henry Stephen Hull! Born on his due date, 14th November 2017 and weighing 8 lbs 6oz… so happy and complete! Love my little darling xxx.”

She now has her own mum-content-only Instagram called @thesalcombemummy. Her life is very yummy mummy.

Victoria Baker-Harber

via Instagram @victoriabh

Resident top-posh girl Victoria Baker-Harber has somehow managed to go through an entire pregnancy and give birth without any of us knowing. The 32-year-old has revealed she gave birth to a baby girl, and has named her Gaia Grace. The father of the baby is Victoria’s partner, gallery owner Inigo Philbric. Made in Chelsea co-star Mark Francis is the godfather.

Philbric hasn’t yet met his child as he is in the US and is currently being held in custody over fraud charges. He was arrested and charged with wire fraud and aggravated identity theft in July during Victoria’s pregnancy. His fraud scheme is said to be worth around $20million. Philbrick is reportedly in the same Oklahoma jail where Tiger King himself Joe Exotic was being held until recently.

Victoria and Inigo have reportedly been together since 2017.

Ashley James

via Instagram @ashleylouisejames

Series four-five star Ashley James announced she was pregnant in 2020 and gave birth to her first child with boyfriend Tom Andrews in January 2021. Two weeks later, she announced the name of their baby boy as Alfie River Andrews.

Ashley announced Alfie’s arrival on Instagram, saying: “I just wanted to let you all know that on Saturday 9th January we welcomed our son to the world. He’s a very healthy 9.5 pounds, and Snoop [the dog] is already being the best big brother.

“I cannot wait to introduce him to you all properly, and share my journey with you, but for now we’re just getting to know him and focusing on keeping him safe in this crazy world. We’re both well and recovering. Massive thank you to our amazing team of midwives at Chelsea & Westminster for bringing him safely into the world. I love our NHS.”

Louise Thompson and Ryan Libbey

via Instagram @louise.thompson

Another new addition to the Made in Chelsea babies comes from couple Louise and Ryan, who have announced they are expecting their first child together. The news comes just a few months after Louise shared that she had previously had a miscarriage. They shared the news on Instagram, with Louise posting a picture of them together with the scan and a cute little pair of baby Nike trainers.

It was captioned: “Counting our blessings. I thought I’d have all sorts of creative ways to deliver this information but the truth is the last 12 weeks have been quite challenging. Unlike last time, Ryan and I haven’t documented our journey at all. I’ve hardly taken any pictures or videos for fear that something might happen.

She continued: “I’m definitely lucky to have such a sensitive partner and I feel safe in the knowledge that you are going to be the best dad in the world. Now we’ve reached this hopeful milestone I am really pleased to be able to share our lovely news with you all. I want to try to relax a smidge and to be able to enjoy the journey as I’m informed it will be over in a flash.”

Ryan and Louise got engaged in August 2018.