hot royals coronation arthur catto

The hottest young royals to look out for this coronation this weekend

Prepare to get obsessed with the Chatto brothers again

We already know the majority of young people (75 per cent, according to YouGov) don’t care about the coronation. But, as it the way of the nation, blanket coverage will be across our screens on major TV channels all weekend long, whether we like it or not. So, you may as well keep yourself entertained by keeping an eye out for hot young royals.

Princess Diana’s brother, Charles Spencer, has noticeably been left off the coronation invite list, the Independent reports. Meaning (sob) his seriously hot children, Louis, Kitty, Eliza, Amelia and Lara Spencer probably won’t be there either. But, thankfully, there are plenty of other attractive and affluent attendees to keep the day exciting:

Young hot royals to look out for at the coronation

Sam Chatto

Sam Chatto is the 26-year-old grandson of Princess Margaret and  25th in line for the throne. He graduated from the University of Edinburgh with a degree in History of Art in 2018 and you can follow his Instagram @samchatto, where he regularly posts about his pottery work from his clay workshop. Cute.

Arthur Chatto

Despite Sam’s baby face, his brother Arthur is actually younger than him (24) and 26th in line for the throne. Arthur studied at Eton before also going on to Edinburgh University, where he reportedly had “entourage of girls around him”. After uni, Arthur became the first ever royal to join the Royal Marines and deleted his Instagram account @artchatto . So, you’ll have to make do with a a fan account @arnchatto.

Cassius Taylor

Cassius is probs one of the edgiest young royals, is friends with Iris and Rafferty Law and is 45th in line for the throne. He studied Arts Management at Goldsmiths but has since been working at some niche club nights in Shoreditch, according to his LinkedIn. He also did two years in digital marketing. His mum Lady Helen Taylor has been confirmed as attending the coronation by the Evening Standard. So, fingers crossed Cassius is there, too.

Charles Armstrong-Jones

Charles is 23-years-old and 22nd in line to the throne. Like most of the people on this list, he also went to Eton and went on to study Product Design Engineering at Loughborough University. He has Instagram, @charles_linley, but sadly there’s little chance of sliding in the DMs as he’s made it private.

Margarita Armstrong-Jones

Charles’ 20-year-old sister is 23rd in line for the throne and also has a private Instagram account: @margaritarmstrongjones. Margarita also has a jewellery Insta @matitajewellery where she sells pastel-toned necklaces and cool gold drop earrings. Additionally, she shares pics of her brother and other young royals, like the Chattos, on her photography account @atiraphotos.

Prince Constantine-Alexios of Greece

Crown Prince Pavlos of Greece has been confirmed to be attending the coronation this weekend. And, if he’s there, his hot 22-year-old son Constantine might be too. Prince Constantine is known as Tino and has 95k followers on Instagram. He grew up in London and went to Wellington College in Berkshire, before going to the US to study at Georgetown University.

Prince Mateen of Brunei

The Sultan of Brunei is set to attend the coronation this weekend and hopefully he’ll bring his 31-year-old son Prince Mateen with him. Prince Mateen is super sporty (we’re talking Polo and flying fighter planes in the army) and has a seriously boujee Instagram. He studied International Politics at King’s College and then did a masters at SOAS.

Sheikh Hamdan bin Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum (or ‘Fazza’) of Dubai

The ruler of Dubai is set to attend the coronation this weekend. So, it would make sense if the Crown Prince, Sheikh Hamdan bin Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum (or Fazza as he’s called on Insta) comes too. He’s super into photography, has amazing arms, and millions of Instagram followers. That’s basically all you need to know.