Meet Amelia Windsor: Edinburgh fourth year and member of the royal family

She also models for Dolce & Gabbana

Most of us think we'll go to uni and have normal flatmates, who are an extension from our leafy hometown friends. But imagine turning up to halls to find out you'll be slumming it (or not so slumming it in this case probs), with someone related to the Queen. And not only that, but someone who has been dubbed the "most beautiful member of the royal family" by Tatler.

🐐

A post shared by Mel Windsor (@amelwindsor) on

Meet Lady Amelia Windsor, granddaughter of the Queen's cousin, Prince Edward, and currently 36th in line to the throne. The 22-year-old, who goes by 'Mel', studies modern languages at Edinburgh University, rubs shoulders with the fashion elite, goes to Glasto and likes taking dog pics.

She has 26,000 followers on her Instagram, and her lavish lifestyle will make you feel inferior in every way:

She's a fourth-year at the University of Edinburgh

🌈😬🌈😬🌈

πŸ“·πŸ“·πŸ“·

And studies French & Italian

She's currently on her year abroad in France. Mel told Miss Vogue in January 2017 she will be splitting her year abroad between Paris and Rome.

Giggledy Higgeldy Piggeldy

Before uni, she spent some time in India, Goa, Thaliand which looks totes gap yah

🌸Soooo many coooolours! 🌸

Foo Faa πŸš£β›΅πŸš€

You'll find her at Glastonbury, wearing way better festy lewks than you

I bet she didn't have to wake up at 3am or queue for eight hours to get a spot on Pennard Hill.

Bank Happy Day ☺️

A post shared by Mel 🍯 (@amelwindsor) on

Buckle up

πŸš©πŸ€Ήβ€β™€οΈπŸš©

As well as studying for her degree, she models for Dolce & Gabanna

She was scouted by Storm Models, who represent Cara Delevingne and Kate Moss. This year, Amel opened a D&G show at Milan Fashion Week. Imagine being her house mate and all the clothes you could borrow!!

And sits on the front row for fashion events such as Armani, Dior and Tommy Hilfiger

She does all this while you're probably sat at uni, watching your third round of The Chase and heating up some chilli con carne mum left in the freezer.

Thought it was Wednesday @emporioarmani πŸ’—

🌴🦁🌴

Mel travels a lot, frequently spending her time in New York, Costa Rica, Morocco, Tuscany and everywhere in between

Where she constantly wears nice clothes and never looks bad.

🌺La flore et la faune 🌸

Extra curricular activities include skiing, art museums and taking dog pics

She lives a wholesome life. Mel has three dogs, can be found in museums, looking at art as if she understands the meaning behind it (whilst wearing great clothes), and looks good on the slopes.

Bumble-skee πŸŽ„πŸπŸŽΏ

πŸ‘€ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘€

Dreamy situation 🐢🐢🐢

She couldn't live without Avocado and Radio 4

Amel told Miss Vogue she can't live without: "Avocado and papaya, the Roberts Radio my brother and sister gave me for my 21st to listen to Radio 4, and Jo Malone body moisturiser as a special treat."