Samie Love Island dress

These are officially Samie’s best looks from her time in the Love Island villa

Because we know a slay when we see one

Samie was the best dressed winter Love Island contestant of 2023. Does it help that she’s unbelievably good looking? Sure. But we loved her looks all the same and she was serving from the moment she stepped off the plane in South Africa.

So, in honour of Samie’s style that nearly broke its back carrying the season amongst ripped skinny jeans and Crocs, we’ve rounded up the best of her fits. From her Rat & Boa date night dresses to her surprisingly affordable ASOS finds, here are Samie’s top five looks from the season:

Her green bombshell entrance ensemble

Samie Love Island dress

Solidifying her role as the villa’s main character, Sami strode into Love Island and turned literally every single boys head in this jade green, cut out, thigh-split, floor length dress. How did she wear pants with it? Absolutely no clue. But if you want to take the risk, it’s from Meshki and costs £75.

The frilly orange date night dress

Samie Love Island dress

When Samie was selected for her first proper Love Island date with Jordan, she looked unreal in this coral orange, low scoop, Rat and Boa floor-length dress. The colour had her tan POPPING. On the more spenny end of the spectrum, this maxi costs £250 and is out of stock anyway. So, you’re best off trying Vinted.

The post Casa Amor showdown slay

Samie Love Island dress

When you’re laying into a guy (in this case Tom), you want to make sure you look flawless. And Samie was giving J-Lo level drama in this copper satin low back halter neck from ASOS. Rather than pairing it with the matching trousers (slight overkill) she styled the floor length top with black cycle shorts, strappy heels and a messy bun. It was the perfect “you’ve fucked up now listen to me yell” ensemble. £19.50 in the sale!

Her ‘I’m falling in love with you’ red dress

Samie red dress Love Island

Red dresses have always been the It Girl’s outfit of choice. They mean attention, power, and love. And with Samie’s final date night outfit’s added details of a plunge back design and slinky fabric, she definitely had her main character, limelight stealing, Pippa Middleton moment. And it’s only £65 from Club L London.

The burgundy Love Island prom dress

Samie Love Island dress

Miss girl knows her look and she’s sticking with it. For the final episode, Samie channeled her signature jewel toned, cut out, vibes and opted for this burgundy Meshki dress. It’s like the day she walked into the villa all over again – just in a different shade. And Tom’s gobsmacked reaction basically said it all.