Oliva Zara Tanyel Love Island

Um, people think Love Island’s Tanyel and Zara are shading Olivia in a Hailey Bieber style TikTok

‘And I’m not saying she deserved it, but God’s timing is always right’

“You think I flew eleven hours from England to piss you off. Get over yourself Liv,” was arguably one of the only iconic lines to come from winter Love Island 2023. And Zara Deniz’s alleged saltiness towards Olivia Hawkins hasn’t shown any signs of slowing down since leaving the villa if TikTok comments are to be believed.

From their pre-villa friendship to the love triangle with Tom and the feud that followed, Olivia and Zara’s beef was the lifeblood of drama for the series. And last night, when Olivia’s former couple Kai won the competition with his new partner Sanam, Zara and her Love Island bestie Tanyel had something to say.

Drinking champagne and eating marshmallows, Zara and Tanyel mouthed to the viral sound “and I’m not saying she deserved it but God’s timing is always right”, which – considering Olivia just had to watch her Love Island ex win the show with somebody else – the internet thought was pointed.

Captioning it nothing more than a sassy “xoxo”,  Zara left it up to the imagination who her TikTok was actually about. But commenters are pretty certain they already know the truth of the shade. “Olivia bro,” wrote one user. “They know what they’re doing,” added another. “This is so about Olivia,” said a third.

And, obv, the “and I’m not saying she deserved it but God’s timing is always right” TikTok sound now possesses added savagery after Hailey Bieber allegedly used it with Kendall Jenner to mock Selena Gomez being body shamed. So, strap yourselves in, thanks to TikTok, it’s all going to pop off again.

This year’s Love Island reunion is going to be fun.