Hailey Bieber Kylie Jenner followers

Hailey Bieber and Kylie Jenner have lost a combined 800k followers since the Selena Gomez drama

Meanwhile Selena has gained seven million

Hailey Bieber and Kylie Jenner have lost a combined 800,000 followers on Instagram since the drama with Selena Gomez, over eyebrows.

Selena Gomez recently dethroned Kylie Jenner as the most followed woman on Instagram, and Kylie’s followers have continued to see a decline. Hailey Bieber has also had a significant decrease in followers.

Last week, TikTokers thought Selena Gomez, Kylie Jenner and Hailey Bieber were feuding after Kylie and Hailey were thought to be mocking Selena on Instagram. Kylie has denied the rumours and said there was “no shade”.

Selena posted a video on her TikTok story saying she had over laminated her eyebrows, and hours later Kylie Jenner posted a screenshot on her Instagram story from a FaceTime video of her and Hailey showing off their eyebrows in a closeup.

Kylie Jenner squashed the beef rumours and said: “This is reaching. No shade towards Selena ever and I didn’t see her eyebrow posts. You guys are making something out of nothing. This is silly.”

According to data by Social Blade, since the drama, Kylie has lost over 400,000 followers on Instagram. The decline in followers began on Wednesday the 22nd of February, when she lost 124,711 followers. She had an increase of 137,889 followers on the 25th but then a decline of 180,497 the following day. All together, Kylie has lost 459,246 followers on Instagram.

However, the unfollowing has hardly made a dent as at the time of writing, Kylie has 379 million followers on Instagram.

Hailey Bieber was embroiled in the drama before the eyebrow picture after she posted a now-deleted TikTok that TikTok users thought was about Selena Gomez. In January, Selena was body-shamed by trolls after being pictured in a swimsuit while on vacation. Hailey then posted a video on TikTok and mouthed: “I’m not saying she deserved it, but God’s timing is always right.”

Hailey addressed the TikTok and said: “I never comment on this type of thing but we were just having a girls night and did a random TikTok sound for fun. It’s not directed at anyone.”

Since all the TikTok eyebrow drama, Hailey has lost just over 350,000 followers on Instagram, according to Social Blade data. On Thursday the 23rd of February, Hailey lost 22,764 followers and they have continued to decline. Hailey’s biggest loss of followers was on Sunday the 26th of February, when she lost 175,309 followers. Similarly to Kylie, this loss of followers has hardly made a dent in Hailey’s following as she currently has 50.2 million followers on Instagram.

Despite all this, all those involved have confirmed there is no drama and Selena Gomez has since taken a break from social media and said she was “too old” for it all.