Selena Gomez eyebrow

A rundown of all the eyebrow drama between Selena Gomez and Kylie Jenner

Selena has just overpassed Kylie as the most followed woman on Instagram

Selena Gomez fans came to the star’s defence after they noticed a shady post from Kylie Jenner about the singer’s eyebrow TikTok story, which she has since denied.

In an TikTok story post, Selena showed off her new look to her followers after getting her eyebrows laminated. In the video, the singer said: “I accidentally laminated my brows too much,” and her followers were quick to notice Kylie Jenner’s post of her and Hailey Bieber with a close up of their eyebrows.

In a post to Kylie’s Instagram story, she posted a screenshot of her and Hailey Bieber on FaceTime with a close up of their eyes and eyebrows. People were quick to call out Kylie Jenner for the post but the model has since cleared the air.

Kylie commented under a TikTok about the eyebrow post and said: “This is reaching. No shade towards Selena ever and I didn’t see her eyebrow posts. You guys are making something out of nothing. This is silly.”

Lady Gaga shared some love to Selena under the TikTok post and said: “You look and are beautiful inside and out. One of my favourite ladies alive!”

Selena Gomez has recently overtaken Kylie Jenner as the most followed woman on Instagram for a second time. The former Disney star passed the 381 million followers mark on Instagram, with Kylie now on 380 million.

Selena was previously the most followed woman on the app in 2019, but was quickly overtaken by Ariana Grande and then Kylie Jenner. A lot of people are pleased with the news and one user said: “Selena Gomez is once again the most followed woman on Instagram. Queen is back!”