bonita tiktok

Here’s the origin story of the bonita TikTok audio that is all over your For You Page right now

Do you or do you not feel bonita?

TikTok is currently swamped with videos of people lip syncing to the viral bonita audio. One person asks: “Do you or do you not feel bonita?” and someone else replies saying “I feel bonita.” Then the first person says: “Wonderful because you look bonita.”

People are using the audio for a few different reasons. But here’s a rundown of where you recognise the bonita TikTok audio from and a few of the best viral videos on the app.

This is the origin story behind the viral TikTok bonita audio

@kallmekris

I took Dress Up very seriously🤌🏻

♬ HEYYY WAIT A SECOND – THEREALFIERY

Sometimes TikTok will show us random audios and the voices will be so familiar but we just can’t match who it is speaking. The bonita audio is actually cut from an episode of Family Guy and it is Chris asking Brian if he feels bonita whilst he wears a quinceañera dress made by Chris.

The specific episode is from season 16 and is episode 11 called Dog Bites Bear. But if you don’t watch Family Guy and the voices still sound familiar then it’s important to note Seth Green voices Chris Griffin and Seth MacFarlane voices Brian Griffin.

Here are some of the best bonita TikTok videos

1. This cat feels bonita!!! Make it known.

@weeniecole

I know he hates it but I swear he only had it on for two seconds lol #cathat

♬ HEYYY WAIT A SECOND – THEREALFIERY

2. Self care nights >

3. Lashes on a cat! I repeat: LASHES ON A CAT.

4. Not the bold glamour filter

@shane_beveridge

Im so over this filter……..il just use it a couple more times😭😂 #filteraddiction #beauty #gay

♬ HEYYY WAIT A SECOND – THEREALFIERY

5. Hoops make everything better

6. Always feeling bonita with a tan

@bradyhoffman313

Im more confident after a fake tan

♬ HEYYY WAIT A SECOND – THEREALFIERY

You can find more bonita videos here, it’s been used over 140,000 times.