Hailey Bieber Selena Gomez Instagram

Here we go again! People think Hailey Bieber is shading Selena Gomez on Instagram

Will it ever end?

People have been quick to notice a sly dig at Selena Gomez on Hailey Bieber’s Instagram after a post to the model’s story yesterday.

In an upload to her Instagram story, Hailey reposted a video of someone unboxing a Rhode skincare package, which is Hailey’s skincare brand. In the repost, Hailey included Rema’s Calm Down, but it was the version without Selena Gomez.

Selena Gomez’s feature on Calm Down is arguably more popular than the original with over 465 million streams on Spotify in comparison to the original which has 309 million streams.

Hailey Bieber Selena Gomez Instagram

via Instagram @haileybieber

Hailey and Selena haven’t commented on the speculation, but people have been quick to imply it was a dig following the recent drama between the stars.

Hailey Bieber was recently embroiled in drama alongside Kylie Jenner after Jenner posted a photo of her and Hailey’s eyebrows on Instagram, just hours after Selena posted a video after accidentally over-laminating her eyebrows.

Kylie shut down the drama rumours and said there was “no shade” towards Selena, and hadn’t even seen the original post.

Before the eyebrow saga, Hailey posted a now-deleted TikTok video with the sound: “I’m not saying she deserved it, but God’s timing is always right.” The video was posted after Selena was body-shamed by trolls after being pictured in a swimsuit on holiday.

Hailey was quick to clear up the allegations and said: “I never comment on this type of thing but we were just having a girls night and did a random TikTok sound for fun. It’s not directed at anyone.”

Since the eyebrow drama, Hailey and Kylie lost a combined 800,000 followers on Instagram and Selena passed Kylie and became the most followed women on Instagram. Although, it didn’t exactly make a dent as the pair still have millions of followers on the app.