We finally have a trailer for season four of YOU on Netflix and wait, Joe is being stalked?!

It’s exactly one month until the big day!

Guys! Netflix has finally given us a trailer for season four of YOU, exactly one month before it’s due to drop. Part one of season four will be available from February 9th, and this first look of what’s to come is WILD.

At the end of season three we saw Joe pack up and head to Paris in an attempt to find Marienne, but he’s not staying there for long. In season four of YOU, Joe is no longer the doting husband in the suburbs, and is now embracing a new life as Professor Jonathan Moore, focusing on academia in London.

The Netflix synopsis for season four reads: “After his previous life went up in flames, Joe Goldberg has fled to Europe to escape his ‘messy’ past, adopt a new identity, and, of course, to pursue true love. But Joe soon finds himself in the strange new role of reluctant detective as he discovers he may not be the only killer in London. Now, his future depends on identifying and stopping whoever’s targeting his new friend group of uber-wealthy socialites…”

Trailer for season four of YOU on Netflix

via Netflix

Dropping the new, two-minute trailer, Netflix said: “New year, new country, new persona – and yet Joe can’t seem to shake off his past.” We see his new love obsession, Kate, and Joe running into Marienne again. We can see Joe in the streets of London, and Marienne knows all about his murdering past.

In the trailer we’ve also got a first look at Joe as a professor, and him hanging out with what he calls “privileged douchebags”. Joe is back up to his creepy old tricks again, there’s a murder investigation underway, and Joe is getting creepy texts from someone who’s on to him. It’s all kicking off!

Watch the trailer for season four of YOU on Netflix here:

I’m hyperventilating!

Season four of YOU will be available on Netflix from February 9th, with part two dropping on March 9th. For all the latest Netflix news, quizzes, drops and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.