Inside the ridiculously fancy £17million mansion where The Apprentice 2023 candidates lived

The house was featured on Britain’s Most Expensive Homes

After the usual boardroom firings during The Apprentice 2023, we see the saved candidates head back to a huge house in London. But this house isn’t just any old place the BBC could find, it’s a £17million mansion on one of the country’s most expensive residential roads.

It’s the same home used for the show last year, called Huxley House on The Bishops Avenue in Hampstead, North London, which is dubbed Billionaires’ Row. It has eight bedrooms, nine bathrooms, a spa, steam room and swimming pool – which isn’t bad to come home to after a busy day on the tasks.

The Apprentice 2023 house in London

via BBC

The candidates’ neighbours weren’t too bad either. Billionaires’ Row is home to 66 mansions worth a combined total of £620million. Residents there include the Saudi royal family, the Sultan of Brunei and Justin Bieber even lived there once.

If the candidates really did want a day off, whilst they were living there they could enjoy the home’s cinema room, hot tub or the bar room. The house spans over four floors and has its own lift to help you get around.

It’s been previously estimated it cost the BBC £100k a month to rent the house, which once featured in Britain’s Most Expensive Houses on Channel 4, for the candidates to stay in whilst filming took place.

via BBC

via BBC

Seven of the home’s bedrooms come with an ensuite, and it also has five reception rooms. When it was previously listed with estate agents, the listing said: “Huxley House is an imposing double-fronted home. A unique architectural style inspired by mansions of the Eighteenth and Nineteenth Centuries and a commensurate size and scale; while internally the house represents the epitome of modern living, including extensive spa and entertainment suites alongside more traditional luxury features.

“With approximate gross internal areas in excess of 14,530 sq. ft (13,500 sq. m) and spanning over four floors, all accessed by an internal lift, Huxley House is generously proportioned, with a grandeur which befits their imposing, elegant and classic façades.

“But while the scale of the two floor galleried entrance halls, five reception rooms and seven en suite bedrooms, is typical of the grand houses of the Victorian period. These homes benefit from substantial additional facilities including a cinema, club room, fitness suite, pool, and car lift.”

Here are some more pictures of inside the house used for The Apprentice 2023:

The Apprentice continues at 9pm on Thursday evenings on BBC One. Episodes will also be available on iPlayer. For all the latest reality TV gossip, news and memes – follow The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook