Six months after the show, here’s what the cast of Love Is Blind season two are up to now

From couples getting divorced, to others getting married to new people

Six months ago we were introduced to the cast of Love Is Blind season two, so now is probably a good time to check in on them and see what they’ve been up to since then.

They gave us a whole lot of drama in the pods, before two couples ended up successfully getting married, after agreeing to do so having never met. Since then, we’ve had one couple breakup and begin divorce proceedings, other cast members are seeing new people, and a lot of them are moving onto new work ventures, too.

It’s been six months since the show aired, but it was actually filmed quite a while before that, meaning couples who married have now been together for around a year. So let’s see what the cast of Love Is Blind season two are up to now.

Danielle Ruhl and Nick Thompson

What the cast of Love Is Blind season two are up to now

via Instagram @nthompson513

A year after tying the knot, Danielle and Nick have reportedly filed for divorce. Documents obtained by TMZ are reported to say Love Is Blind star Danielle filed for a divorce from Nick in Cook County Circuit Court in Illinois

They said they went to couples’ therapy after the show, to help them work on their communication as a married couple. They had only just celebrated their one year anniversary in June this year, with Danielle saying in a post: “Sometimes it feels like it was yesterday, and sometimes it feels like it was a lifetime ago. Never in a million years would I have believed that this would be my journey in life, but am forever grateful it brought us together and connected our journeys forever. Sometimes the biggest risks in life pay off. I got emotional all over again walking into dinner wearing my reveal dress, it brought so many memories, feelings and reasons why we said I do. To many more anniversaries, memories and laughter. Love you, Nick.”

Danielle hangs out with her other cast members a lot, recently sharing pictures of her with Deepti, Iyanna and Natalie. She also does a lot of brand deals on Instagram. Nick is still making his own toothpastes and body washes, you’ll be glad to hear!

Iyanna McNeely and Jarrette Jones

via Instagram @thejjones_05

Iyanna and Jarrette have just announced their split, just over a year since they married. In the post announcing they are getting divorced, Jarrette and Iyanna thanked their families and Love Is Blind, and said they are heading in different directions. The post reads: “What’s going on, family. After much thought, we’re saddened to share we are separating and will begin the process of divorcing. Whilst we have love for each other, our lives are going in different directions, and that’s okay. Coming to this decision was far from easy and we will always wish each other the absolute best.

“We hope you will give us some space as we close this chapter of our lives. Thank you to our close friends and family for loving us both through our experience. To the Love Is Blind family and Netflix, thank you for this unforgettable opportunity and support. Each of you have brought overwhelming love and joy into our lives. This experience has taught us so much about ourselves, vulnerability and love. We don’t regret a single thing!”

Iyanna and Jarrette have both been doing a number of brand partnerships and interviews since the show.

Deepti Vempati

via Instagram @lifewithdeeps

Deepti found herself in the unfortunate situation of walking down the aisle with Shake on the show. Since then she’s spoken more about Shake’s behaviour, saying he made multiple of the girls cry during filming. She said she tried to be friends with him after filming, but felt “drained” every time she saw him. She said: “I tried to be friends with him, but as the days unfolded I saw more of his true character and I realised the mask he put on during filming is nowhere near the person I thought he was. Every time I hung out with him my energy would be drained. He always has a problem with one person in the room. It was usually a woman.”

Since the show, there has been loads of speculation as to whether Deepti is dating Kyle. Speaking to US Weekly in June 2022, she said: “All I can say is, you know, we’re going through it. We’re just figuring it out. I think you guys will see more of our story later. [Kyle is] one of my best friends, so that’s all I can say.” 👀

Deepti has also been announced as a speaker for TED talks in Chicago. Announcing the event, TED said: “In this conversation, Deepti Vempati will discuss how she found self-love by leaning into her bicultural identity as both a South Asian and Chicagoan woman. She will unpack the many layers of identity that impact how she experiences the world, and inspire others to be bold and never settle for anything less than extraordinary.” She has also been speaking at summits and doing brand deals on Instagram.

Abhishek ‘Shake’ Chatterjee

via Instagram @emw13

Shake has definitely been keeping busy since the show. He’s launched a podcast, and is dating someone new. Shake had aptly named the podcast “Love Is Blurry” after coining the phrase during the reunion episode, where he said he wished the show had been “partially blind” and that he would have suited a show called Love Is Blurry more. He’s since changed the name to “Life is Blurry”, and told The Tab the new podcast will cover “controversial topics that won’t be politically correct but all through a lens of radical honesty.” It’s expected to kick off fully next month.

He hosts the podcast alongside his new girlfriend, Emily Wilson. She works as a growth strategist, and Shake said he moved to Miami to live with her. They went official just two months after the show aired on Netflix, and Shake has since “taken a break” from his vet job.

Shayne Jansen

via Instagram @shaynejansen

After not getting married on the show, Shayne went on a podcast and said he and Natalie tried to make their relationship work “four times” but he got “fed up” in an argument, and they decided to end things. Shayne is working as a real estate agent in Chicago and appears to be single.

Since Love Is Blind season two, it looks as though he’s been focusing more on himself now, and has been posting lots of body transformation pictures on Instagram. He’s on Cameo too, if you want a personalised video!

Natalie Lee

via Instagram @natalieminalee

After the show, Natalie said there were other reasons she and Shayne broke things off. In a statement she said she found “flirtatious messages between him and other women” and that was something she could get over. She also disputed his claim they tried to make the relationship work four times, saying they actually only tried twice after the show.

Natalie’s life has been completely changed since being on the show. She recently shared a video on Instagram of the “dream” she’s been living in the months since. She’s seen attending premiers, going to events with Netflix and getting her hair and makeup done for press and shoot days.

Using the huge following she has off the back of Love Is Blind season two, Natalie is now working as an influencer, doing multiple sponsored posts on Instagram, and has been travelling a lot, too!

Shaina Hurley

Shaina has moved on since Love Is Blind season two, and is now married to someone new. Shaina initially had a connection with Shayne Jansen in the pods, but then got engaged to Kyle Abrams. They dramatically called the engagement off on the show, with Shaina leaving Kyle at the couples’ retreat in Mexico.

Shaina shared she was with new man, Christos Lardakis, in March of 2022 and in the same month, it was revealed they had been dating since the show ended and were engaged. They got married officially on July 2nd in a courthouse in Chicago, but had a wedding ceremony in Greece later that month.

Kyle Abrams

via Instagram @kyleabrams10

Kyle also has been fuelling speculation of a possible relationship between himself and Deepti, so I guess we’ll have to watch this space. He has a YouTube channel now, with three videos on it, all of which are with Deepti. If his Instagram is anything to go by, his lapping up the wellness influencer life, doing lots of branded deals with nutrition brands.

Salvador ‘Sal’ Perez

via Instagram @salvadior08

Sal is also with someone new since the show! After not marrying Mallory on Love Is Blind, he told Bustle they went on a date but decided to not stay together romantically. He went on to say that, after their breakup, he “wasn’t even looking for anything,” but he “met someone completely random, and it’s been great.”

He posts a lot on Instagram of him hanging out with his sisters, and really does look like he’s out here living. It’s what he deserves!

Mallory Zapata

via Instagram @malloryzapata

Mallory is still living in Chicago, and is a youth advocate. She hasn’t posted to say she is seeing anyone new. She’s obviously still very close with her Love Is Blind cast mates, posting loads of pictures of them hanging out together, and constantly commenting on each other’s posts.

Recently she shared a career update, sharing she is now working with a non-profit, specialising in making career coaching more accessible for women. “I’ve been working in public relations for several years now and in the nonprofit space for about four and I recently felt like I needed more guidance in my career,” she said. “I started working with @sandwina_ a women-owned organization that is committed to making career coaching more affordable and accessible for anyone who identifies as a woman. The process was really easy, all I had to do was take a quiz to find a coach who was the right fit for me.”

Both seasons of Love Is Blind are available on Netflix now. For all the latest Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.