Sex tape spotted on the fourth floor

,        

A decidedly fruity sex tape was uploaded to Spotted: UCL Library this morning.

It was taken down pretty sharpish, but luckily some filth merchant managed to snatch a recording before it was gone.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pc0zgvnvf34

The 3:37 vid shows a pair of frisky students engaged in a good deal of thrusting and groping.

At least, The Tab thinks that’s what’s going on. If you were hoping for a full on Kim Kardashian vs Ray J vid, you won’t find it here. This is about as high quality as a night on the blower to Babestation.

The Tab is struggling to work out exactly where this muck was filmed – apparently it was on a the ‘fourth floor’ of some building.

No word on the names of the dirty duo, but The Tab hopes they found love in that steamy little room.

@TheTab
  • Mr. A. Pirate

Think this is breaking a few laws…. http://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/2003/42/section/67

I’d take it down if I were you!

• SOUU

Sounds a bit unlikely. Firstly, The Tab didn’t record it, and the section you linked to only creates an offence of recording. Secondly, “private act,” as clarified in section 68, doesn’t seem to include a case where you can’t actually see the people – only very blurry shadows. Thirdly, recording is an offence if done “for the purpose of obtaining sexual gratification,” and there may well be a defence that no-one could realistically expect that to happen from this video.
      The most important one of those is the first: The Tab didn’t record it, so they didn’t commit an offence.
      That being said, I still think it’s a stupid article, but let’s not take the name of the law in vain, eh?

• Long John Silver

This is the shittiest sex tape ever. The website with the dog licking your screen is actually marginally more arousing.

• Lobey

The most difficult wank I’ve had since thatcher died

• pops

Pretty sure they weren’t having sex anyway. Unless it’s some kind of new style I haven’t even heard of yet.

Get the best of The Tab on our app.

Undemocratic and Unrepresentative: UCLU should leave the NUS

The NUS doesn’t come close to representing the views of 7 million UK students

, Editor of The Tab London

Rent Strikers WIN compensation from UCL

This is the second year in a row that UCL has paid compensation to Campbell House West residents.

, Editor of The Tab London

We’re finally going to get the Night Tube in August

About time

, Cardiff Editor of The Tab

Facebook was right to remove an advert featuring plus-sized model Tess Holliday

Images of significantly overweight women are as damaging as size zero women

,        

What’s the ugliest accent in the UK?

There are so many unpleasant dialects to choose from

,        

57 per cent of graduates would vote to remain in the EU, says new poll

And 14 per cent support leaving

What not to say to someone with depression

No, they can’t just ‘snap out of it’

, Argument Editor

Predicting Jose Mourinho’s first season in charge of Man Utd

12 months with The Special One

, National Editor

Are these the most pointless Uber journeys ever?

Mate it’s just down the road