Sex tape spotted on the fourth floor

,        

A decidedly fruity sex tape was uploaded to Spotted: UCL Library this morning.

It was taken down pretty sharpish, but luckily some filth merchant managed to snatch a recording before it was gone.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pc0zgvnvf34

The 3:37 vid shows a pair of frisky students engaged in a good deal of thrusting and groping.

At least, The Tab thinks that’s what’s going on. If you were hoping for a full on Kim Kardashian vs Ray J vid, you won’t find it here. This is about as high quality as a night on the blower to Babestation.

The Tab is struggling to work out exactly where this muck was filmed – apparently it was on a the ‘fourth floor’ of some building.

No word on the names of the dirty duo, but The Tab hopes they found love in that steamy little room.

@TheTab
  • Mr. A. Pirate

Think this is breaking a few laws…. http://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/2003/42/section/67

I’d take it down if I were you!

• SOUU

Sounds a bit unlikely. Firstly, The Tab didn’t record it, and the section you linked to only creates an offence of recording. Secondly, “private act,” as clarified in section 68, doesn’t seem to include a case where you can’t actually see the people – only very blurry shadows. Thirdly, recording is an offence if done “for the purpose of obtaining sexual gratification,” and there may well be a defence that no-one could realistically expect that to happen from this video.
      The most important one of those is the first: The Tab didn’t record it, so they didn’t commit an offence.
      That being said, I still think it’s a stupid article, but let’s not take the name of the law in vain, eh?

• Long John Silver

This is the shittiest sex tape ever. The website with the dog licking your screen is actually marginally more arousing.

• Lobey

The most difficult wank I’ve had since thatcher died

• pops

Pretty sure they weren’t having sex anyway. Unless it’s some kind of new style I haven’t even heard of yet.

Heard something newsworthy?

Middle class fans are the best thing that’s ever happened to grime

They were listening to Julio Bashmore two years ago

, Fashion Editor at The Tab London

Students flock to hear Ban Ki Moon speak in London

And his selfie game is on point

and

Best Dressed: Men’s Rugby Boat Ball

There are some really big shoulders here

, Contributing Editor

The best football gambler in the world is hiring

His statistical model beats the bookies most weeks

, Chief Reporter

Commenters on this article from 2001 predicted Tinder and Instagram

They somehow saw Dogspotting coming too

, Chief Reporter

More evidence that barristers are the hottest professionals in London

Look at those cheekbones

, Contributing Editor

This video shows how 200 new skyscrapers will alter London forever

It looks completely different

, Contributing Editor

Where and how you’re most likely to die taking a selfie

Don’t pose with grenades