Win tickets to House Nation x CIRCUS at Sefton Park Palm House

Time to put on your Adidas and empty the glitter pot

CIRCUS competition House LIMF liverpool music night out student students summer yourself

Going to miss that house music vibe when you slope off back to sleepy Somerset? Think you’ll feel house night blues when you return home? The Tab and Liverpool International Music Festival 2016  are offering the chance to win two free tickets to House Nation at Sefton Park Palm House in July.

In collaboration with CIRCUS and curated by Liverpool-based DJ and producer Yousef, the line-up hosts talents from all over the world, including Dennis Ferrer (Objectivity, NYC) from New York, Reboot from Frankfurt, HECTOR from Mexico City and the rising star Lewis Boardman.

The event is the climax of Yousef’s worldwide trip recording four records that reflect the sounds of different cities and his hometown of Liverpool. The process has been documented, with both the music and shorts being released.

Last year’s antics

To win the two free tickets (worth a combined £52),  you need to have liked The Tab Liverpool Facebook page and this post on our page, as well as shared the post. We’ll select a winner on Tuesday 3rd May.

LIMF 2015

House Nation x CIRCUS is set to go off on Friday 22nd July, at Sefton Park Palm House, a day before the free, un-ticketed Liverpool International Music Festival (LIMF) 2016 kicks off in Sefton Park, with acts including Sigma, DJ Target, Wretch 32, Ms Dynamite, Kiko Bun and Maverick Sabre, The Wombats and Lianne La Havas, as well as LIMF academy acts Eleanor Nelly, L U M E N, and Suedebrown.

For more information about LIMF, visit their website.