The results are in: who is Warwick’s most eligible bachelorette?

The competition was fierce

Earlier this term, we asked you to tell us who you thought was Warwick's most eligible bachelorette. You nominated hundreds of your fittest mates and we managed to narrow it down to just nine hot, single ladies.

The results were close all week, but one nominee managed to surge past the rest. The winner, with a whopping 23 per cent of the vote, is fourth year English and French student Jade Windle.

Image may contain: Watercraft, Vessel, Transportation, Rowboat, Kayak, Canoe, Boat, Water, Sea, Outdoors, Ocean, Nature, Coast, Beach, Swimwear, Clothing, Bikini, Person, People, Human

Sofia Ramadoro and Cleri Boyle came second and third with 13 and 12 per cent of the vote.

When we told Jade that she had been officially voted Warwick's most eligible bachelorette she was elated, and told The Tab:

"I'm very flattered and would like to thank everyone who voted!!"

There we have it, yoga instructor and avid coffee-lover, Jade Windle is officially the most eligible single girl on campus.

University of Warwick

The Tab Warwick

last seen today at 12:24

Get breaking Warwick news straight to your WhatsApp.

Find out everything going down in Leam, mad shit happening in Kasbah, and where you can find the best Purple on campus. Straight into your DMs. 😘