Warwick Business School’s MBA course is the best in the UK

It’s the second year in a row

The Economist has ranked Warwick Business School’s (WBS) full-time MBA as the best in Europe, for the second year in a row.

WBS is once again the only business school in the UK to place in the world’s top 20.

Professor Andy Lockett, Dean of Warwick Business School, said: “This is a fantastic achievement for the school and is testament to the hard work of the staff and students involved.

“The full-time MBA is an intense, challenging, but thoroughly rewarding year-long course.

“The students that have taken part in the last two years, and which were assessed in this ranking, have worked extremely hard and thrown themselves into every module.

“At WBS we pride ourselves on our ability to fuse the best of academic excellence with practice insight, working across disciplinary barriers, to help equip our students with the tools to tackle complex managerial and leadership issues.”

John Colley, one of 10 Professors of Practice at WBS bringing vast industry experience to the classroom and Associate Dean of the MBA, added: “To see our faculty ranked second in the world by The Economist is a great tribute to their hard work and determination to deliver a world-class teaching experience for our MBA students.”

As well as this massive achievement, WBS also ranked fifth in Europe. In fact, WBS is one of only five European schools in the top 20 in The Economist’s ranking of the top 100 business schools covering 16 countries.

Additionally, WBS is rated fourth globally for the school’s Potential to Network, and fourth for Careers Service.

Vice-Chancellor, Professor Stuart Croft added: “The business school’s success matches the University’s own performance with its consistent ranking as one of the UK’s top 10 and the world’s top 100 universities.

“Warwick’s staff, students, and alumni consistently make an impact across the globe, the kind that changes lives, and Warwick’s MBA graduates leave WBS empowered and equipped to lead  transformation and change in both the private and public sector.”