Banned from campus: Court says ‘nein’ to neo-Nazi group

Get a real job

alex davies ashley bell garron helm heritage and destiny hitler john tyndall memorial meeting national action nazi preston racism warwick

A High Court judge has banned the Nazi-inspired National Action group from campus after they ran amok last month. 

Now fascist loon leader Alex Davies and his club could go to jail if he comes backs to Warwick.

Judge Scott Baker QC slapped the National Action crew with an interim injunction stopping them from “entering or remaining upon land comprising [Warwick’s] campus and buildings”.

The penal notice that forms part of the order adds: “If you disobey this order you may be found guilty of Contempt of Court and any of you may be sent to prison or fined.”

The injunction comes after The Tab revealed National Action supporters charged around Warwick and Coventry campuses to take pictures of each other Nazi saluting in lecture halls.

Interim injunctions are temporary and can be appealed.

National Action at the John Tyndall (BNP founder) Memorial Meeting in Preston

National Action responded: “Result speak for themselves.

“It is a court order that basically states that National Action isn’t VERBOTEN at the University of Warwick – so please take your demonstations to any of the UK’s other 132 other higher education institutions [sic].”

Warwick is one of 116 UK universities and not one of 133 higher education institutions.

A uni spokesperson said: “Sadly, a number of universities, and other organisations, have in recent times all been targeted by certain individuals who have sought to actively disrupt the peaceful working environment and cause significant feelings of anxiety, threat and intimidation in our university community.

“The courts have now granted an injunction to bar representatives of that organisation from our campus.”

Watch their full bizarre escapade below.