Ocean has just installed a cash machine and it’s FREE

‘Just don’t spill VK down it!’

Local Nottingham celebrity Andy Hoe has finally managed to install a cash machine at the most popular student night of the week.

This comes after five months of negotiations to get one where there are no charges for use.

The news came via Andy’s Facebook page last night which his loyal followers rejoiced at.

The Trent legend explained: “We’ve been battling to get one that’s free to use for a while now, usually they want to charge £1.50 to £1.99 per transaction. I wouldn’t pay that so I don’t expect you lot to.”

Hopefully this will shorten queues, giving you more time to experience the sacred night rather than wait upwards of half an hour to withdraw money from that guy by the entrance.

If you didn’t manage to find it last night, it’s located near the girls’ toilets and it won’t be long before it overtakes Rugby Corner as the place to be on a Wednesday.

One devoted Ocean-goer Dan Jardine who has managed to use the machine said, “It’s great that it doesn’t cost a further £1.99 to get the next round of VKs in, but I’m guaranteed to do as I always do at Ocean and pull out more than I can afford, if not even more now.”

Cheers Andy, our bank accounts may not appreciate it but we certainly do.