Trent climbs up six places in tables – and we’re gaining on the poshos

We’re coming to get you

Trent have rocketed six places up the league tables – falling just short of the top 50.

This year we’ve been ranked 51st out of the 119 unis listed in The Guardian’s annual league table, coming ahead of the likes of Swansea, Brunel and Liverpool.

The University League table for 2016 has been released and Trent should be pleased with it’s rise, but just fell short of the top 50 UK universities.

But we’re catching up with the poshos over the hill.

While Trent’s been climbing up the ranks, Uni of have dropped down the list by six places from last year, coming in at 28th.

This might be why we’re lower down

The Guardian gave Trent an overall score of 61.9 and said that 86.9 per cent of us were satisfied with our course and 86.1 per cent of us happy with the teaching.

Although we only just missed out on being one of the top 50 UK unis, you’re at the fourth best place to study if you’re doing a degree in Journalism or the 10th leading uni for Design and Crafts or Fashion and Textiles.

According to the table, job prospects for NTU grads after six months is 64.2 per cent, an increase from last year’s 62.6 per cent.