Everyone now gets free graduation tickets

It means grandma can come too

Everyone will now get two free graduation tickets in a new shake up that will save you cash.

In previous years students had to fork out £25 per ticket and were limited to just two.

As well as two free tickets, undergrad and postgrad students will now also be able to apply for up to two more for £25 each, although these will be limited.

It seems everyone is happy with the new found generosity.

Third year, psychology student Ayesha Armstrong thinks this a lovely gesture from the big dogs.

She said: “Having more tickets is definitely going to be helpful. It means I can invite both parents without worrying about the added expense.”

English Literature finalist, Laura Stevens agrees and said: “Two free tickets is a great thing, we spend so much on graduation already.”

The change comes after many ex students complained about the process of securing graduation tickets and there cost.

President Marcus Bozzer’s said: “We’ve seen a clear willingness by the University over the past few months for students’ views to be at the heart of everything NTU does and wants to do.  This is another example of the University listening to, and acting upon, student feedback through the different channels that the Students’ Union provides.”