Vote for your favourite takeaway

The power is in your hands

Nottingham boasts a variety of places to satisfy the need for late night grub, but which one is the best?

It’s the beginning of the end of the night. Chants of “…we are Trent army” still ring in your ears. You and your Ocean-devotion crew are in no shape to make it back home without filling your bellies with the comforting taste of fried food and cheesy chips.

But where exactly will you spend your hard earned student loan?

Which one from the list below deserves to cater to the might of the Trent army?

CHUNKY CHICKEN

The thought of fried chicken can make anyone’s mouth water. But none more so than the friend chicken of the chunky variety.

Boasting an impressively large chicken menu, from peri-peri to the family bucket, Chunky Chicken is ready to serve you quick, finger lickin’ good food.

TRENT KEBABS

It’s in the name. How could anything go wrong if they have ‘Trent’ as their name?

Although it’s a small dining establishment, Trent Kebabs is jam-packed full of hungry souls every night, and their wide variety of pizzas shows how ready they are to cater to the very whim of any Trent student.

KEBAB KING

They aren’t wrong when they self proclaim about being the king of kebabs. This late night kebab house grills your food to near perfection, and with it only being at the bottom of Mansfield Road you don’t have far to go.

Even better news, it’s 20% off on justeat.co.uk. Student life couldn’t look any better.

ISTANBUL’S IZGARA

On the hunt for an authentic Turkish kebab? Well go no further as Istanbul’s Izgara is here to bring it to you.

With such a wide variety of well-prepared and good value kebabs at your disposal, you’ll soon become a regular.

FOODEXPRESS.CO

Foodexpress.co are well known for their friendly attitude towards their customers and quick service. This place is unique as they are one of the few to also deliver right to your door.

You know that feeling of wanting more when you’ve finish your kebab at home? One quick ring and that’s all sorted!

UNI TAKEAWAY

You’ll understand how the trip halfway up the hill of Mansfield Road is well worth it once you’ve arrived.

Not only are they dead cheap but there’s enough room in there to rest your legs for the remainder of your journey. If that’s not quality service, I don’t know what is.