Trent Renegades to train with professional NFL team after competition win

The boys in pink are headed to London

The Renegades are set to train with their heroes this Friday after huge support from the Trent Army.

The National Football League held a competition for all UK American football teams to have the chance of  win a training day with the Jacksonville Jaguars and we won.

All of the  teams that took part  had to have their unique hashtag retweeted the most times to win the competition.

The Renegades hashtag was #RenegadesNFLUK and it was used in a huge 400k tweets in a little over two weeks, crowning them the winners.

The NFL is paying for the Renegades to travel down to London to train with the Jacksonville Jaguars players and coaches this Friday.

Chris Stone is the president of the Renegades and said that the support from the Trent Army was truly spectacular.

“There was an amazing amount of support from the entire university. All of the university departments tweeted for us. It’s a once in a lifetime opportunity for the guys on the team.

“It’s not everyday you get the opportunity to train with NFL players, who are the best in the world at what they do.

“It was a great team effort and bonding experience. I don’t know if people on the outside will ever understand how much this means to us and how much work we put into winning this.

“It’ll be something that really gives our team momentum throughout the season and building for the future.”