From SW1 to our SU: MIC’s Sam left unimpressed after Climax

‘Thank god I was never a Fresher’

Made in Chelsea star, Sam Thompson, made a surprise appearance at Saturday’s Climax at The Level.

The reality TV star announced that he was coming for a night out at the SU earlier that day on Twitter.

Just 3 hours after his first tweet, Sam then wrote “Thank god I was never a fresher…seen some shit hahah”.

Big fan of the show Kian Derakhshan was the first person to spot Louise Thompson’s younger brother.

He said: “It was at the beginning of the night at the loft bar and he was with his friends, I was the first person on the floor to recognise him and then suddenly a floury of people started taking pictures with him as they recognised who he was.”

Sam explained to Derek that one of his friends actually comes to Trent .

Kian added: “He looked like he was having a good time, but people were asking him for photos like every 20 seconds and a lot of boys were asking about his sister.”

Third year Elle Pountney had the chance to have a chat with Sam however wasn’t really sure who he was.

She said: “I couldn’t remember his name, so I just asked if he was Louise’s brother, it was awkward. It was so random, fuck knows why he was there.”

Print journalist, Abi Smith was at the SU, but unfortunately didn’t bump into the Chelsea chap.

She said: “I really don’t care that he was there, I wouldn’t have recognised him even if I had seen him. He’s so average, give me Proudlock any day of the week.”

You obviously don’t know what’s good for you Sam, stick to Chelsea.