A guide to Halloween in Brighton: Get your freak on

Trick or treat yo’ self to a spooky night out

With a vast range of nights out in Brighton to choose from, we’ve done you a favour and rounded up the craziest, the spookiest, and the funkiest halloween nights out all weekend long.

From Friday through till Sunday there’s sure to be some sights seen across the city, expect Frankenstein crying to his ex and a squid game contestant dancing to Drake.

Halloween seafront block party – Sunday 31st October

This is one of the biggest and boldest nights Brighton has seen, with four venues, Shooshh, The Arch, The Iglu, The Huball included into one perfect package. Will you make it to all of them? Probably not, but it’ll be a night to remember.

Rox promotions do it like no other and this event won’t be any different. Advanced tickets for this night have sold out every single year so if you’ve managed to secure one you can give yourself a pat on the back.

Unbelievably there are still some final release tickets, so what are you waiting for? Get them here. 

Hospitality Halloween at Concorde 2 – Friday 29th October

Hurry hurry! These tickets are selling out quicker than you can say hocus pocus. Concorde is always a pretty supernatural night but this evening is bound to be other-worldly.

If drum and bass is your thing, this is the place to kickstart your weekend. It’s not called hospitality Halloween for no reason, you might be ending up in A&E.

Pick up your tickets here.

Friday I’m in Love:Halloween at The Arch – Friday 29th October

With tickets for just £4 this is definitely a student friendly night out worth going on. The Arch has you more than covered this halloween, with its iconic Fat Poppadaddy’s DJs bringing out their spine-tingling tunes.

Arch has been host to the best of the best and this Friday you can get lost in its madness.

Tickets are available here. They’re simply eerie-sistable.

Voodoo Halloween Special at Coalition – Saturday 30th October

The rhythm of the night can certainly be found here. Doors open at 10 and will close late so you can crawl out of the club walking dead style.

Get your thrills and chills, buy the last remaining tickets here.

Let’s kill disco: Halloween at Chalk – Saturday 30th October

Chalk is well known for its vast range of pop throughout the decades and this Saturday night combines this with a special spooky twist. You’ll be sure to hear the likes of Bowie, Queen, New Order, Whitney Houston and so much more. Cheesy tunes and a night where people dress up like vampires is a match made in heaven right?

Clearly, it would be foolish to restrict Halloween to one evening. That’s why Chalk have a number of events lined up for your weekend which you can find out more about below.

With so many options this Halloween, you’re sure to get absolutely graveyard smashed.