Hartley gets its own Dating Service

Yet another Facebook fan page has become the new craze to sweep through Southampton Uni students newsfeeds. A page where students are encouraged to find love and share smutty looks […]

Yet another Facebook fan page has become the new craze to sweep through Southampton Uni students newsfeeds. A page where students are encouraged to find love and share smutty looks across the bookcases, Spotted: Hotty in Hartley Library follows the trend of recent pages in going viral, having garnered over 1,000 likes in a matter of days.

A selection of anonymous messages can be found below:

“To the blonde girl a few rows away on level 3 of hartley who appears to be doing maths… If you want I can help you by subtracting your clothes, dividing your legs and then i can give you my solution.”

I always notice the same fitty when washing my hands too!

“Level 3 librarian with grey hair, glasses, and green sweater (probably a grandma). Your short skirt is a dream when you return books to the lower shelves…”

“There’s this total hotty who is always stood opposite me whenever I wash my hands in the sinks in the toilets, we always give each other cheeky smiles and check our hair together. I can’t see him when its dark…”

With exams looming, from a procrastination point of view this page has popped up at the perfect time to help you find love/someone to let off some steam with in the 5th floor disabled toilets!

For similar pages, Southampton Uni Complements and Southampton Uni Confessions are both worth a visit, along with the group Overheard at Southampton Uni!