Image may contain: Club, Crowd, Music, Leisure Activities, Person, People, Human

Sheffield Clubbers of the Week – Fresher Education Edition

Soon to be freshers click here

They say you aren't a Tab writer till you get your first hate comment. Well I've now wrote six articles and no one – as of yet – has called me a jizzcock. I'm going to take this as a positive sign, and continue to make meaningless statements about meaningless photos. If it's on the internet, it's now fair game.

However, as a measure of my kindness, I am devoting this week to helping the innocent new souls, who are yet to have their self resolve and remaining willpower crushed by university life, a fair warning of what to expect in Sheffield. Freshers, you have been warned.

Club Committed Fashion Statement of the Week

Image may contain: Light, Laser, Music, Leisure Activities, Person, People, Human

Last week we have a cool Leadmill tattoo, now this. Yes freshers, people do really love clubs that much.

Disguised Man of the Week

Image may contain: Smile, Portrait, Face, Party, Music, Leisure Activities, Person, People, Human

If you look really closely you can see him there on the right. I know, it's tough, he's blending into the jungle environment. In all seriousness I hope they gave him an Armed Service Discount on entry.

The Offit Thing Happening at Corp of the Week

Image may contain: Skin, Pole, Emblem, Person, People, Human

Freshers, you will undoubtedly learn that at Corp anything goes, even pole dancing to screamo. Thank you for your time.

The Worst Attempt at the Dele Alli Thing of All Time

Image may contain: Sphere, Ball, Music, Leisure Activities, Person, People, Human

So this was from two weeks ago, honestly I couldn't give a fuck, I missed it last week, you are seeing it now, cut your whining.

The Coolest photo of the Week

Image may contain: Party, Sleeve, Clothing, Person, People, Human

Freshers, Club Tropicana is everything you have ever dreamt about in a club night. They serve BUCKETS of alcohol. Remember always drink responsibly.

Most Passionate Singers of the Week

Image may contain: Party, Kissing, Kiss, Crowd, Music, Leisure Activities, Person, People, Human

What song could possibly get people this excited, Africa by Toto? Mr Brightside, Hips Don't Lie? Freshers, no matter where you go, Mr Brightside will sound track your life. Accept it now.

Piercing Stare of the Week

Image may contain: Team, Person, People, Human

Man's looking into my soul and seeing all the bad shit I did last year.

DJ Incorrectly Using Headphones of the Week

Image may contain: Arm, Person, People, Human

A new contestant enters the fray this week. One like = one prayer for the confused DJs.

Vine Reference of the Week

Image may contain: Music, Leisure Activities, Person, People, Human

Ya man has got the power of GOD and ANIME on his side.