Image may contain: Person, People, Human

Tramlines to sell T-shirts in memory of Sarah Nulty

The festival director passed away earlier this month

Tramlines is only two days away, and the festival has announced a new piece of merchandise to commemorate its late director.

Sarah Nulty passed away following a brief illness earlier this month at the age of 36 and without her, the festival would not have existed.

Being described as Tramlines' very own 'Wonder Woman', the festival organisers wanted to do something in her honour.

Image may contain: Portrait, Face, Person, People, Human

They have therefore announced on social media that they will be selling 'Be More Nulty' shirts over the course of the weekend as well as online.

All profit made from the T-shirts will be donated to the Weston Park Ward 2 and Cavendish Care Centre.

The official post from Tramlines is below:

To commemorate the life of Tramlines Festival Director Sarah Nulty tshirts are being sold at Tramlines TEN and also…

Posted by Tramlines on Tuesday, July 17, 2018

The festival will see huge acts such as Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds, Stereophonics, Reverend and the Makers and Clean Bandit take to the stage in what will be a great weekend and a fantastic way to celebrate the life of someone who contributed so much to Sheffield's music scene.

#BeMoreNulty