Luckyfox have started offering student discount

What a glorious time to be a student

We rejoiced when Lucky Fox opened a new shop on Ecclesall Road and we cried tears of joy when Lucky Fox appeared on Deliveroo.

Now we have even more reason to celebrate. Everyone's favourite fried chicken can now be purchased with a 10 per cent student discount with a valid student card.

Hooray for Sheffield students, our prayers have been answered.

So now you have no excuse not to fulfil your brunch and lunch needs on a regular basis. Whether it's waffles you fancy or the classic fried chicken sandwich, you can enjoy it knowing that you haven't broken the bank just yet.

Since you're getting a ten percent reduction it seems silly not to go the extra mile and order some sides and a milkshake. Honestly you won't regret it.

Whilst the famous fried chicken dishes and delicious french toast are offered at both branches, they do offer slightly different menus so be sure to take a trip to both.

If it's pancakes and a freakshake you're after then you need to head down to Eccy Road. For a smoked salmon bagel delight at a reduced price, Division Street is your place to be.

Either way it is guaranteed that the food will taste amazing and now, even better than normal with your student discount.