Fez returns as The Electric Box

Put down your tear stained tissues and rejoice

Sheff favourite Fez will return this Freshers’ Week rebranded as The Electric Box.

The emotional trauma caused by the knocking down of Fez’s old location will be eased by the news of Electric Box’s opening night being this Saturday.

Fez’s new venue will be opening on Charter Row, and it means the go-all-nighters of Sheffield will once more have somewhere to go post 3am.

Fez scenes

Although opening under a new name and in a new location, The Electric Box will still hold Fez Presents – promising to bring a multitude of amazing DJs through its doors.

One of the main concerns surrounding the relocation of Fez was the disappearance of the well loved vibes.

Laura, from University of Sheffield, said: “I hope it will be the same good old company in a new home.

“Let’s hope it’s still got the vibe we know and love.”

Seven nights of madness coming soon

If the Twitter hype is anything to go by, this Saturday’s launch party will be epic.

This Saturday Fez Presents Darius Syrossian – and he is just one of the many DJs who will be performing in the coming weeks.

Other upcoming acts at The Electric Box will include talented Mark Fancuilli, Richy Ahmed and Patrick Topping.