Nottingham Uni students are among the Top 25 most attractive in the UK, data reveals

Don’t need to tell us twice

It’s OFFICIAL: both universities in Nottingham have been ranked in the top 25 unis with the most attractive students.

According to data collected by Unifresher, University of Nottingham lost out to Nottingham Trent University by two places, with the universities ranking 21st and 19th, respectively.

Unifresher sourced its data from apps such as Tinder, Bumble, and Coffee Meets Bagel to compile its list of the 25 unis with the most attractive students.

All in good fun, right? The video sharing the data from Unifresher and posted on Instagram by @yourfreshersguide gained plenty of attention, something us Notts students thrive off. One comment read “Obviously University of Nottingham because I’m there”. An unquestionably valid statement.

Both universities beat St Andrews University, De Montfort University Leicester, and Manchester Metropolitan University, but were sadly outranked by the likes of Cardiff University, University of Bristol, and Imperial College London, with Oxford and Cambridge ranking 15th and 9th, respectively. University College London was named as home to the UK’s number one most attractive students.

So, next time you find yourself stranded in Ocean among all the shirtless lads whipping their tops around their heads to the sound of Baywatch, take a good look around – it would look a hell of a lot uglier at any other uni x

• Six of the best group costume ideas for Notts students to try this Halloween

Your official guide to romanticising Autumn as a Nottingham student

• It’s time to relearn the alphabet, here’s the ultimate A-Z of student life in Notts