Jack Salter pulls out of Presidency battle

With so many people pulling out, it’s all getting a little bit messy

The SU Presidential Elections are descending into chaos after another candidate removed himself from the running.

Jack Salter joins ‘YOLO’ in withdrawing from the race, which is shaping up to be one of the most exciting and unpredictable campaigns we’ve seen.

Jack Salter

Speaking to URN, Salter said that he has been feeling “run-down” after trying to balance his degree with an increased workload during LGBT History Month.

“I’ve taken on a lot of projects this month, and have been working very hard,” he said. “There hasn’t been much time this month which I have taken for myself and as such I have been feeling quite run-down.

“Therefore, I haven’t been able to put together the campaign that I would like to.”

Election time

With ‘YOLO’ and Salter out of the running, the Presidential race is really hotting up and some candidates have already started campaigning.

The Tab will be keeping you up to date with all the comings and goings in this year’s SU Elections – keep your eye out for exclusive interviews in the coming days…