Image may contain: Potted Plant, Plant, Human, Person, People

Big Cook, Little Cook are coming to Norwich to launch a new LCR night

Support in Blue Bar will come from the College Street Spinners

UEA SU are launching a new LCR night named 'Hoopla' on Friday, November 17th, with a guest apperance from the stars of classic children's TV show 'Big Cook, Little Cook'.

The show, which originally ran on Cbeebies from 2004-2006, stars Stephen Wright and Dan Marsh. The SU website listing for the event says:

"The cooks are here in their outfits and on the mic with songs, rhymes & chat, plus an exclusive meet & greet!"

Whilst Hoopla won't be running every week or replacing either of the current LCR student nights, the SU are hopeful that it will provide a successful alternative for students who don't enjoy its current offerings.

If the aforementioned songs, rhymes and chat get a bit intense on the night, then head down to the Blue Bar, where the College Street Spinners will be performing.

Image may contain: Portrait, Haircut, Hair, Human, Person, People

The duo, aka third year students Laurie Fain and Ryan Bygrave, will be playing the best in disco, funk and soul in their all-vinyl set.

Laurie said : "We are really excited to be coming to the blue bar, and aim to bring with us a more varied musical experience".

Tickets for Hoopla are priced £4.50, and are available here.