Crib of the week: Check out this beaut Islington apartment

It’s got a view of the Emirates stadium

If you’re an Arsenal fan then you’re going to love this gaff. Third year Sociologist Anna decided living with mates and sharing a precious living space isn’t for her, so she moved into a one room apartment with a balcony that almost allows her to watch Arsenal matches every week.

This Islington pad isn’t far from Holloway Road station so the commute is beaut and the apartment is light and spacious. It seems living alone isn’t as bad as you might think.

The mirrors in Anna’s bedroom make the room seem bigger and the sweet blue colours match beautifully with the white furniture. Anna says it wasn’t her who designed it all but in fact the apartment had everything included already, telling The Tab: “I didn’t go around buying all these paintings on the wall and vases but I think it looks good”.

The living room is nice and spacious and features a stunningly comfortable sofa for mates to crash on, obviously.

It also features a great view from the balcony where you can sit down for a smoke or a chat, especially in the Summer when it’s bathed in sunlight. The noise coming from the Emirates on a Saturday night is also capable of making football fans jealous the city over.

The flat is covered in pretty decorations and Anna tries to incorporate flowers in to her decoration, telling me, “flowers make everything better. I love the smell and they add colours to London rainy grey days.”
The flat also comes with a fully equipped kitchen where Anna tells me she doesn’t spend much time, adding: “I don’t really spend that much time cooking although I really enjoy cooking here.

“It has everything you need and most of it was new when I moved in. Just need to keep everything tidy, which can be hard at times.”

To have your humble (or not so humble) abode featured in UCL Cribs, drop a line to [email protected] or message our Facebook page