REVEALED: What’s the worst thing about UCL?

The winner took almost half the vote

Last week we asked you to vote for your least favourite aspect of UCL, and today we can reveal high rent prices are our greatest vice.

They came first with a staggering 48.94 per cent of the vote, a shocking but inevitable indictment of London’s ever growing uninhabitability – presumably the other 51.6 per cent are either oil tycoons or live in storage containers.

Coming in second was Meat Free Mondays, which rubbed 17.82 per cent of voters up the wrong way, kicking them while they were down on what was already the most miserable day of the week.

£200 a week for what

Meat Free Mondays’ twisted progenitor UCLU tagged behind and took the bronze, a writhing seven-headed hydra of perceived ultra-leftwing political correctness, but in reality just a collection of fairly mundane Twitter activists.

A tripartite pact consisting of Eduroam, library gridlock and printing took fourth, fifth and sixth places respectively, a testament to general ambivalence towards occasional administrative issues at UCL.

It was clear the Tube is held in high regard by Londoners, with the underground only receiving a paltry 0.53 per cent of the vote and finishing bottom in our poll.