Here are all the discounts you’ll get at the Student Lock-In

The Student Lock-In returns to Uxbridge on Tuesday 14th between 7:30 and 9:30pm

Don’t miss out on discounts from high street favourites, the most delectable designer names, restaurants, cafes and bars and a whole host of amazing leisure attractions.

Check out all these offers on your favourite brands:

Burton: 20% off AND beers in store for students

New Look: 20% off

Office: 20% off full price merchandise only on production of valid student card at the time of purchase. The discount cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion and is non-transferable. Offer not valid when purchasing gift cards.

H&M: 20% off

Goldsmiths: 10% discount on full items, not in conjunction with any other

HMV: 10% Student Discount. Excluding Games Hardware & Software/I-tunes Giftcards

Ernest Jones: 10% off Full Price Items OR if you spend £140 or more you receive free earrings worth £14

Aldo Shoes: 20% off

Claire’s: 25% excluding 3-4-2 offers. (Buy your halloween goodies here)

River Island: 20% off

Topshop: 10% OFF

Topman: 10% OFF

Waterstones: Great 10% student card, with works in conjunction with a fabulous stamp and save offer for another potential 10% reward, making a huge 20% return for those lovely students. Possible book give away with each purchase.

McDonalds: FREE hamburger, cheese burger or Mc Flurry with the purchase of any extra value meal

Menkind: 10% off

The Perfume Shop: 15% Discount on orders over £35

Starbucks: 10% Discount

BHS: Promoting the discounts in store

USC: 20% off

Debenhams: • 20% off Red Herring Women’s & men’s (including accessories/shoes etc) • 20% off FFP • 20% off Henry Holland • 20% off Faith Shoes • 10% off Urban Decay • 10% off Benefit • Some free gifts when purchasing 2 or more cosmetics. T&C’s – • The discount is to be applied on full price stock only •• The discount should only be allowed upon production of a valid NUS card

French Connection: goodie bags for students that spend over £100 in store, giving out 20% on purchase with a valid student id card

Swarovski : 15% off plus gift with purchase

Pandora : Gift with purchase

Yours Clothing : 15% student discount for anyone spending over £30.

Bella Italia: Eat for £5 from the student £5 menu

Sweets from Heaven: 10% off

SKY: free goodies and a possible 25 percent off 12 month tv package

Beauty 4 U: eyebrow threading £2 and free goodies

Wallis: Promoting the discounts in store

Curry’s: Discounts on software for University e.g. Microsoft Office & anti-virus software as well as discounts on laptop bags with the purchase of a laptop

Are you ready to Lock-In?

Did you enjoy the music at your Student Lock-In event? Make sure you check out the Student Lock-In playlist on MUZU.TV for the soundtrack to Freshers 2014 here – http://www.muzu.tv/channel/student-lockin/