Image may contain: Concert, Sunglasses, Accessory, Accessories, Crowd, Person, Human

Bongo’s Bingo says ‘bollocks to Blue Monday’ with charity event in Liverpool

A Bongo’s Bingo night in support of CALM

On Monday 20th, also known as Blue Monday, Bongo's Bingo is putting on events in order to raise awareness for mental health on Blue Monday.

This night will be all in support of mental health, with all profits from the events going to a charity, The Campaign Against Living Miserably (CALM).

For this special collaboration with CALM, Bongo's Bingo is saying bollocks to Blue Monday with a special show at Content in Liverpool on Monday 20th January. All of the event's shows, which are across Liverpool, London, Manchester and Glasgow, will create crucial awareness through the hosts, dancers and production.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4u5YfcDWIB/

Blue Monday is a name typically given to the third Monday of January, claimed to be the most depressing day of the year. The origins of the name stem from the traditionally bad January weather, dark nights and post-Christmas lull. It's important to recognise that this can also be a trigger for actual depression in some people, and it's important to be able to recognise the symptoms too.

Of course, Bongo's Bingo is always about having the best fun possible, but it also cherishes the mental wellbeing of it's staff and most importantly it's audience as well. So with this in mind, Bongo's Bingo is proud to be supporting CALM throughout 2020 in order to help challenge and break the stigma around mental health whilst raising much-needed funds for the charity.

CALM is an amazing charity offering help and support to those struggling with suicidal thoughts and depression, which can affect anyone. CALM operates a helpline 7 hours a day, 7 days a week between 5pm and midnight, which both men and women can use in time of crisis on 0800 58 58 58.

If you're interested in being part of this great cause, tickets are available exclusively here, and go on sale on Monday 11th November at 5pm.

For more information on CALM or to find out how to get help, visit their website.

And remember you're not alone! Look out for yourself, your friends and your family and never be ashamed to seek help!