Image may contain: Evening Dress, Fashion, Gown, Robe, Electronics, Phone, Apparel, Clothing, Person, Human

Ladies’ Day lookbook

All the Aintree outfits you’ll need

Ladies' Day is coming back to Liverpool on the 5th April, and will be held at the Aintree Racecourse. If you have decided to go, finding something to wear on a student budget can be daunting, but don't worry, we've got you covered. Here are four simple outfits that will get you in the spirit for Ladies Day.

Outfit One

Image may contain: Shoe, Footwear, Person, Human, Clothing, Apparel

This simple, chic outfit combines a zebra print shirt with pink suit trousers. As the weather in England is unpredictable, the pink suit bottoms bring a pop of colour to what might be a cloudy day at the races. For the shoes, pair this outfit with some block heeled Chelsea boots so you won't have to worry about getting muddy trousers.

Top: £35.00, Topshop

Bottoms: £46.00, Topshop

Outfit Two

Image may contain: Interior Design, Room, Indoors, Evening Dress, Gown, Fashion, Robe, Human, Person, Animal, Bird, Furniture, Clothing, Apparel

If you aren't afraid of wearing bright colours, this red floral maxi dress from Zara will make you feel like the bell of the ball at the races. The buttons on the dress mean that you can easily control how much skin you show. Saying that however, new rules at the races state that you have to have a dress which goes below the knee.

As for shoes, white stiletto boots with this dress will ensure that it stands out as much as possible.

Dress: £39.00, Zara

Outfit Three

Image may contain: Robe, Gown, Evening Dress, Fashion, Suit, Coat, Overcoat, Human, Person, Apparel, Clothing

If dresses aren't your thing, this pale pink jumpsuit will be perfect. The tortoise shell buttons really make this outfit stand out, and teamed with some black block heels and gold jewellery you're good to go.

Playsuit: £55.00, River Island

Outfit Four

Image may contain: Coat, Suit, Overcoat, Female, Pants, Human, Person, Apparel, Clothing

If you want something more sophisticated, this black and yellow playsuit paired with yellow mules will give off effortlessly cool vibes. This outfit is so simple and chic, wearing it with some chunky hoops will take your look to the next level.

Playsuit: £28.00, Forever 21

Shoes: £23.00, Forever 21

So there you have it, four foolproof Ladies Day outfits that are suitable for that end-of-student-loan lifestyle.