Win a pair of Golden Tickets for the Liverpool RBMA UK Tour

Krept & Konan are there

The Red Bull Music Academy UK Tour is visiting Liverpool for the first time this year, bringing a mini-festival to our city in October. The Tab Liverpool have teamed up with RBMA to offer one winner a pair of golden tickets, giving them access to all the RBMA events happening across the city for them and one lucky guest.

The tickets will give the winner entry to seven events around the city, including Jamie Woon at the Palm House and house legend Moodymann at the Kazimier team’s new venue, the Invisible Wind Factory.

To enter, all you have to do is like The Tab Liverpool on Facebook and then liked this post. The winner will be chosen on Monday 3rd October.

The Red Bull Music Academy UK Tour kicks off on 6th October with ‘Digital Soul Boys’ at the Palm House, where Merseyside native Suedebrown will play alongside Jamie Woon and SG Lewis, before Greg Wilson and others take to the decks at Buyers Club later that night.

Other acts playing include Krept & Konan on the 7th October, followed the same night by ‘Future Sounds of Hip Hop’ at Camp and Furnace  and ‘Immortal sounds of Hip House’ at The Merchant.

The mini-festival will finish on the 9th October with a spectacular ‘Rhymeantics’ at St George’s Hall, with D Double E, AJ Tracey, Big Zuu, Dave, Footsie, Jammz, Lady Leshurr, Ocean Wisdom and Tommy Genesis all playing.

You can find more information and tickets to separate events here.