Reduce, re-use, recycle: Accessorize your old tatter into a statement outfit

For EVERY night of the week

Bumper concert square fashion glam heebie jeebies Juicy level liverpool night night out out Raz scouser staples wardrobe

Don’t become an outfit repeater – with these high street fashion staples you can go out every night of the week and still look fresh.

Buying a new outfit for every occasion is impractical, you’re a student. We went to Liverpool One and picked out six pieces of clothing to mix and match together, planning outfits for all of the best nights Liverpool has to offer. All together we had one red tube skirt, one pair of skinny blue jeans, two tops (one black and cropped, the other white and boxy), a cream playsuit and a black embroidered kimono.

MONDAY: THE RAZ

Go3yZI6Z3y-HVuSVD2ccRMkr_mW4TS-pysDe5C9fn_A

The Raz isn’t about looking good, it’s about good times. Don’t bother going all out, it’s only a Monday and you’ve got a lecture in the morning.

We all love to hate this legendary club, so we went with a solidly smart-casual outfit. Mid-rise skinny jeans in a light wash and a boxy but lightweight white t-shirt.

TEAM WITH: Your very own Raz shoes (everyone has a pair) and a Raz-bomb to match.

TUESDAY: BUMPER

nmzPZaTa_TFb8ErdukVaOFDvDGF1iwEk4HG2TowSgOA

Light wash skinnies again, but this time with a lace overlay black crop top and chiffon style kimono. The cream embroidery on the kimono makes it that little bit more summery.

Not quite a Monday, but you’re one step closer to Friday. So gradually glam up your outfit as the week progresses.

TEAM WITH: Glitzy, oversized sandals and a chunky necklace.

WEDNESDAY: LEVEL

KsUzy5dD4a89a44kQpNi09Fp9DHQudXJTCusvCktsh4

This playsuit is a winner

r-9rwL5pFBeNo0dbMR4hqdJa9BU6Vi31h-n_oGUsfNM

Cream playsuit with embroidered side panel detail. This playsuit is perfect for

the summer months, and could easily be worn for drinks in beer garden which turns in to leaving Level at 4am with your head between your knees.

TEAM WITH: Statement shoes to make this outfit pop, and a matching bag.  Level seems to be the weeknight where everybody dresses just a little bit smarter.

THURSDAY: JUICY

99hLB4JpY3FY7NnT1ASu8GYHp08ljggG_UK0LJVuRQ8

The black crop top making another appearance

3VfOmoc2TR6UM18VWOTF5lJjNC39tQ3IByh4N44Ng2g

Red tube skirt complimented by the black lace overlay crop top. What else can you wear to sing along with Bey and Jay at Shipping Forecast?  At £5, this skirt is an absolute steal, you should really invest in every colour.

Juicy is all about looking sexy and fierce. Show off the goods, so your ex-bae stunts.

TEAM WITH: Block colour sandals. We love these white ones from New Look. The zip detail on the back of this top makes it feel so much easier to dress up, wear complimentary jewellery like a bold bronze necklace.

FRIDAY: HEEBIE JEEBIES

Xb02L-PquvtiNFKMMNReAu0nvWu7TZtElR5rapmgf_s

uCnvam3QPJrzaoJrIS4iAmewCuq1sqOAGmTmOAzvo8s

Easy way to make an outfit pop

nC-66h3mZo8VOUUN2RYiJyPPfo-o2iMmU_BMEzmWxKk

Cream playsuit with the black kimono.  The playsuit matches amazingly with the embroidery on the kimono, which provides some cover up if you’re in the Heebies smoking area (the best part of Heebies). This outfit also nails the monochrome trend.

TEAM WITH: Glitzy flats and a fringed back to match the kimono. Flawless. With accessories as decadent as these you’ll be able to keep jewellery to a minimum.

Next time you use the old “I’ve got nothing to wear” as an excuse to miss a night out, think of this and change up what you usually go for. It’s about seeing things in a new light.