The HIVE Charity Ball: The Outfits

A great cause with great fashion

| UPDATED ball Chairty fashion HIV Liverpool HIVE

Last night the Liverpool Metropolitan Cathedral held HIVE Liverpool’s Red Ribbon Charity Ball, and it was an event not to be missed. 

HIVE Liverpool, a HIV awareness charity based at the University of Liverpool, hosted a whole range of entertainment, with live music from Band Society as well as various jazz and classical ensembles.

The Ball’s three course meal and cocktails provided by The Liverpool Gin Club also ensured everyone was wined and dined while promoting an incredible cause.The night proved a great success raising over £2,000, and with a black tie dress code, the outfits certainly turned a few heads too.

Event Organiser Jankee looking angelic in her white gown alongside Committee member Ayuko- both wearing the HIV Red Ribbons which were provided to all guests.

Thurka, Holly and Freya looked stunning in their colourful gowns

Suited and Booted

Ella and Emma enjoying their gin

Trudy, Trusha and Sinead opted for floral numbers

Fellow Event Organiser Kirsty looked incredible in her floor length black dress and heels. She did, however, prepare for the dancing and brought along her New Balance’s to rescue her feet.

Feet Cheat

This lovely bunch looked very summery

Leah’s navy midi dress and coral shoes proved a crowd pleaser

Beautiful Ladies

Massive thank you to everyone who came and helped to raise money for such a wonderful cause.