Cosmos for Cancer Research

2 for 1 Cosmopolitans and a night of fashion – what more could you want?

cancer cancer research circo fashion fashion show

Regardless of the event, 2 for 1 Cosmopolitans are always a good thing. But the fashion show that followed was a great bonus. 

Circo was a fittingly glam venue for such a chic event

The show showcased some amazing Liverpool talent, with floor length wonders and cocktail dresses dominating the makeshift catwalk. The hula dancer was a particularly surreal yet fabulous addition to the event, with her flashing hoop captivating the eyes of the audience (the skin tight leotard helped as well).

Outfits were showcased from Liverpool based designers exclusively, including The Dressing Room Boutique, Merrie Boutique, and many other burgeoning talents.

Leanne Miller and Emma Seddon, hosts and organisers

The hosts and organisers, Leanne Miller and Emma Seddon, looked great, albeit rather understandably stressed (I quote “I need a drink”), as the event was a great success and the turnout was great.

The fundraiser, in memory of Leanne’s late mother, who tragically passed away in October 2012 to ovarian cancer, was a triumph for the girls – they provided an entertaining, stylish night, with the addition of advertising some home brands, proving that Liverpool has a distinctive and pervasive fashion scene.

In total, the girls managed to raise £800 for North West Cancer Research, and a further £310 for 2 year old Amelia-Mae Davies. Amelia suffers from stage 4 Neuroblastoma, and Leanne and Emma wished to support her family’s fundraising efforts to take her to America for treatment.

Like The Tab on Facebook and follow us on Twitter