Getting Slizzared with the Far East Movement

CÎROC® Ultra-Premium Vodka helped the night along with US Hip-Hop group in Maya

CÎROC® Ultra-Premium Vodka Far East Movement Maya

For some events, if you weren’t there, then you really, really missed out. This was one of them.

Last Thursday night, chart-toppers Far East Movement did an exclusive DJ set in the company of CÎROC® Ultra-Premium Vodka. And yes, The Tab were there.

Far East Movement enjoying the endless supply of vod

The Far East Movement are famous for tunes such as ‘Like A G6’ and most recently their collaboration with Bingo Players, ‘Get Up (Rattle)’ (that’s right, the music video with the ducks).

As far as the DJ set, those that can remember it after all the vodka being enjoyed, will tell you it was very loud, well put together and full of Far East Movement classics.

Like a G6, like a G6….yeah, you get it

After claiming they were “excited to be with their fans and felt much love in the UK”, they felt so inspired by Liverpool they plan to return with a remix song of the Beatles’ classic ‘Hey Jude’.

Well, we’ll see. It’s hard not to fear for the one thing Liverpool has going for it.

Proh-gress loving life in his homemade bow-tie. He so happy.

It has to be said they have a massive fan base of outright weird people. When the Far East Movement weren’t pouring vodka randomly into female fans’ mouths who happened to be nearby, they were receiving gifts.

These include a dozen ‘G6’ cupcakes which it is unlikely they actually ate.

Everyone loves the Tab, including the Far East Movement. We are so cool….

One of the group said “all the accents from the girls here are amazing and we are still getting used to the double kiss greeting.”

With the cocktails Cabana Spring Punch, Grape Caipirissima and Ciroc Royal going around courtesy of CÎROC® Ultra-Premium Vodka, as well as all the females flocking towards them, I think we all know why the Far East Movement love it here.

Like The Tab on Facebook and follow us on Twitter.