What’s On: Valentine’s Day Special

Looking for lust on Valentine’s Day or something more substantial? We’ve got it covered.

Bold Street concert square House Krazyhouse Mo'niques Popworld Traffic light party valentine's day

With a variety of events on the agenda, this upcoming Valentine’s Day promises to be a memorable one for the students of Liverpool.

Fancy a night out parading about in colourful costumes depending on how easy you are? Both The Krazyhouse and Popworld are providing singletons and couples alike with a traffic light party, guaranteeing a ‘big night of love’ for all in Concert Sqaure. All drinks are 2-4-1 in Krazyhouse whilst Jägerbombs are 4 for £7 at Popworld.  It may be Valentine’s Day, but The Tab advises to avoid red like the plague.

As part of their big Valentine’s weekender, The Krazyhouse are also hosting a ‘Rocky Horror Romance’ on February 15th.  Guests will get the chance to meet the cast of ‘The Rocky Horror Picture Show’ and win a variety of prizes at the official after show party.

This camp extravaganza is swiftly followed by a Vegas themed all nighter on February 16th, where students will be able to partake in ‘kinky roulette games’ as well as being bombarded by the infamous ‘snog cam’. Elvis will also be making an appearance to round of this weekend’s fun-filled activities.

Those who fancy a touch more class and glamour are able to attend the ‘Love Struck Valentine’s Ball’ on February 16th at Mo’niques in Temple Court, Liverpool District.  Guests can hit the dance floor with their other halves or drown their singleton-sorrows with their mates whilst Cupid parades around searching for picture opportunities. Wristbands are £5 for this event and you can visit their Facebook page for more details.

Finally, for those of you who wish to forget it is Valentine’s Day altogether can enjoy some musical comedy escapism with a screening of John Landis’ ‘The Blues Brothers’ on February 14th at House on Bold Street. This is free to those who wish to attend and doors shall be opening at 7.30pm.

Like The Tab on Facebook and follow us on Twitter.