These are all the Lincoln pubs and bars taking walk-ins right now

Looking for a last-minute pint? We’ve got you

There is only one week left until May 17th, and if you cross your fingers hard enough maybe it won’t rain all day for a week straight, and al fresco dining won’t seem all that daunting. But we live in Lincoln so you can never be too sure. Even with the opening of hospitality venues indoors, some venues may not be taking bookings.

Since April 12th, bars and pubs across Lincoln have welcomed us all back with open arms. Until next Monday, only those with outdoor seating are allowed to welcome back people after months of being closed.

Luckily in Lincoln, there are a fair few venues that are still open, and many are operating on a walk-in only basis. Although booking a table is fairly straight forward, when someone poses the all important “Shall we go for a pint?” after a gruelling day at uni, and everywhere is booked, you need to figure out where to go.

But worry not, we have got you covered. Here is a list of venues in Lincoln that will make the impromptu pint a lot easier:

1. Royal William IV

At the very end of the Brayford is the forever busy and popular Royal William IV. They are open everyday from 9am to 9pm. They serve food and drinks all throughout the day.

They are currently taking bookings indoors from May 17th.

1 Brayford Wharf North, Lincoln, Lincolnshire, LN1 1YX.

2. Horse and Groom

The Horse and Groom is situated at the very beginning of the Brayford and is accepting walk-ins only. They will be taking bookings again from May 17th.

They are open from 11:30am to 10pm Monday to Saturday, and open 11:30 to 9pm on Sundays.

Carholme Road, Lincoln, LN1 1RH.

3. Towers/Barge/Swan

All three SU venues originally opened on May 12th. However, The Swan has since closed as a result of bad weather and plans to reopen May 17th.

Towers and The Barge currently remain open. With Towers open from 11am to 12am, Monday to Friday, and open from 12pm to 12am, Saturday and Sunday. The Barge is open on Friday from 5pm to 11pm and on Saturday from 1pm to 12am.

All venues are accepting walk-ins only, and are not taking bookings.

4. Trebles

Lincoln’s Trebles for Singles accepts walk-ins only and is not accepting bookings. Their beer garden is fully covered with heating and is open from 6pm to late from Monday to Thursday, 4pm to late on Fridays, 3pm to late on Saturdays and 6pm to late on Sundays.

5 Saltergate, Lincoln, LN2 1DH.

5. Square Sail/The Ritz

Both Spoons in Lincoln are open and accepting walk-ins in their outdoor seating areas. The Square Sail is based along Lincoln’s Brayford and The Ritz at the end of Lincoln’s High Street.

The Square Sail, Brayford Wharf North, Lincoln LN1 1YW.

The Ritz, 143-147 High St, Lincoln LN5 7PJ.

6. The Strait & Narrow

The Strait and Narrow has reopened in a new and different way to others, with a pop-up shop outside their pub, for cocktails, slushies, and drinks on the go.

The Strait and Narrow, 29-31 The Strait, Lincoln, LN2 1JD.

7. The Pyewipe

The Pyewipe Inn is situated along the Fosse Bank and is open to walk-ins and are accepting bookings for indoor dining from May 17th, onwards.

Their outdoor area includes tipis, which will no longer be available after May 17th but their outdoor area will be available on a first-come, first-served basis.

They are open every day from 11am to 9pm. The Pyewipe, Saxilby Rd, Lincoln, LN1 2BG.

8. The Dandy Lion

The Dandy Lion has 90 seats available on a first-come, first-served basis. They also do 2 cocktails for £10 on a Monday and Tuesday, what more could you want?

They are open from 4pm to 11pm, Monday to Friday, 12pm to 11pm on Saturdays and are open from 12pm to 6pm on Sundays.

The Dandy Lion, 3 Newland, Lincoln, LN1 1UX.