Image may contain: Girl, Selfie, Beard, Hair, Man, Woman, Portrait, Photography, Photo, Coat, Suit, Overcoat, Apparel, Clothing, Accessory, Accessories, Glasses, Laughing, Female, Head, Smile, Face

Sherif from Love Island and Dean from The Apprentice went to HiFi last night

They were in Leeds for a charity dinner

Just when you thought this week couldn't get any weirder, Sherif from Love Island and Dean from The Apprentice were seen hanging out last night in Leeds.

They joined celebrities including Angus Findlay (Made in Chelsea), Georgia Steel (Love Island), James 'Arg' Argent (TOWIE) and Callum Izzard (Ibiza Weekender) at a charity event in Leeds on Tuesday night that for some reason also included a performance from Brian Mcfadden, formerly of Westlife.

Image may contain: Press Conference, Coat, Suit, Overcoat, Footwear, Clothing, Shoe, Apparel, Crowd, Person, Human

The celebs attended the fundraiser for the Matt Haycox Foundation, a children's charity providing support to seriously ill children throughout Yorkshire.

Dressed to the nines, Dean and Sherif headed out to HiFi afterwards to party the night away. On his insta story, Sherif said: "If you're single, and you're hot, hit up Dean".

Christ.