Image may contain: Night Club, Party, Face, People, Club, Clothing, Apparel, Human, Person

Every single type of person you’ll ever meet at Beaverworks

Can that girl who is literally just dancing with her elbows please fuck off

Beaverworks is the epitome of Leeds Uni culture. With the most iconic venue packed full of edgy students head to toe in effortlessly put together outfits and completely off their faces, a night out at Beaverworks will always be one to remember, especially when you inevitably encounter the same people. Every. Single. Time.

The fuckboy on the pull

Beaverworks may not be his usual venue of choice, but today is a special occasion because it's Hugo's birthday and they just had to go to this absolutely sick event with loads of amazing DJ's that they've never actually heard of. The girl he was supplying ket to and chirpsing at pres has gone home because she chunned in the back of the Uber, so now he's got absolutely no idea who he's going home with. Instead, he stands at the side of the room and surveys his prey, waiting to pounce on the next absolute-fucking-worldie that walks his way.

The girls who are only there for the insta

You've got to hand it to Beaverworks, their decorations always look great – it's a shame you only notice the demon eyes and gurning mouths in the background the next morning when you're looking for something to upload.

Image may contain: Light, Night Club, Night Life, Person, Human, Club

The girl experiencing her first time on drugs

With her usual uni attire of jeans and a puffa swapped for a brand new pair of flares and a sequinned boob tube and her face gems reflecting in her enormously enlarged pupils, this girl is easy to spot from a mile off. She's having a great time, despite her jaw erratically moving in several different directions at once. Every time the song changes she secretly prays someone will suggest they leave soon, and her desperate plea for gum goes unheard over the music. It's going to be a long night.

The aggressive dancers

An odd elbow here or there is understandable, but these people seem to have been paid to fucking bruise every single person within a one metre radius. You can try and dog them up, but 10 seconds later and they'll be bumping and crashing into you again like there's no tomorrow.

See also: the girl experiencing her first time on drugs.

Image may contain: Crowd, Night Club, Club, Human, Person, Night Life

The people that are definitely too old to be there

They say they just "really love the music", but this is hard to believe as they eyeball fresh-faced first years who are way too drunk to clock these men are definitely twice their age.

The girl who would much rather be at Fruity

In a sad turn of events, all her housemates love Beaverworks and she doesn't want to miss a night out. The pres are fun and she's a good level of pissed when she arrives, but as the alcohol wears off her enthusiastic dancing deteriorates and she realises she would give anything to belt out Mr Brightside and go straight to Crispy's instead.

Image may contain: Night Club, Club, Human, Person, Party

The girl who is simply, way too fucked

Can usually be spotted in the smoking area slumped across one of the bales of hay, while her friends argue over whether or not she's pissed enough to have to bring her home and hold back her hair as she chuns onto her shoes.

The one who's lost all their mates

Usually also found outside bumming cigarettes off people while ringing all their friends, but may make an appearance pushing and shoving their way through the crowd, desperation plastered all over their face. When they do eventually get through to someone, all they can seem to say is 'I CAN'T HEAR YOU…I'M OUTSIDE BY THE LOOS'.

You have to feel sorry for them really, this place is a fucking maze.

Only at Beaverworks would you see a mix of people as eclectic as this one, but honestly we wouldn't fucking change a thing.

More articles by this writer:

• 21 struggles only people who lived in James Baillie will understand

• University of Leeds has renamed buildings after influential black figures for Black History Month

• We bought a Colin the Caterpillar from every major UK supermarket and rated them on aesthetic, taste and overall vibe